John Terry reinstated as England captain

Parky

Guest Howaythetoon

That Terry 'moment' sums him up nicely actually, all heart and little intelligence. He did play extremely well though that game, in a typical Premiership type of way. I'd love to see him perform well in a technical and tactical sense but I don't think he has it in him to do so, again at times he climbed all over his forward.

That Terry 'moment' sums him up nicely actually, all heart and little intelligence. He did play extremely well though that game, in a typical Premiership type of way. I'd love to see him perform well in a technical and tactical sense but I don't think he has it in him to do so, again at times he climbed all over his forward.

Have a word sunbeam he may be knacker but he is hardly TYPICAL PREMIERSHIP!!! He is one of the best best defenders in it.

Have a word sunbeam he may be knacker but he is hardly TYPICAL PREMIERSHIP!!! He is one of the best best defenders in it.

also, doesn't it show a fairly high degree of footballing awareness and intelligence to realise mid-dive he'd likely be committing handball and then adjusting to get his hands of out the way?

i'm no fan of terry but criticising that is fuckin nuts, like criticising a defender for sliding in to get one off the line in case he hits the post and hurts himself or something stupid like that

what impressed me is how he kept his arms locked against his side when he did it - absolutely no chance of giving away a penalty

the man is a disaster area as a human being but he can play

Steven Taylor > John Terry.

You are incredibly boring, like.

If Steven Taylor was in the Chelsea line-up he'd look no worse than Terry did the last 6months.

You just know someone is going to be ordering raw chicken at Nando's today after reading that.

If Steven Taylor was in the Chelsea line-up he'd look no worse than Terry did the last 6months.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2186/tigertd.jpg

I still think JT is one of the best CB's in the world. Considering all the external pressure he's been under this season to have a one of his worst seasons but be better than 90% of CB's in the prem isn't too bad.

Also its official, Ashley Cole is a right wanker but simply the best LB in the world as well.

I hate John Terry with a passion,  but no1 can knock him on his performances ever really, he puts 100% into every game and sweats blood whatever team he plays for, serious greafter. Still a cunt though

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2186/tigertd.jpg

ha ha  :lol:

Always been average at International level but totally found out today.

Caught miles out of position so many times today it was untrue.  Specifically twice in the first 30 minutes, first 2 goals were his fault.  Even for the third, what the fuck was he doing receiving a throw in up at the other end of the pitch near their goal line.  I called it straight away "Terry out of position again, watch them break on the counter and score."  Absolute shambles at the back all match.

Shame Rio got injured, otherwise he would have been playing and Terry would have been dropped for his moronic outburst and there would have been a bit of composure at the back.