World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

His passing was shit but he made some very important tackles especially the one at the end which was goalbound, it was a class tackle.

:thup:

Plus he's played with Terry for England loads of times now. Need some stability back there after starting with three different combinations so far.

As a neutral, should be a really entertaining game. I'm not yet sure who I'll be rooting for - that "EASY" headline still kinda rankles and I don't particularly care about re-fighting WWII. Plus, you did burn down the White House and I'm not sure I can forgive that...

Yeah, fuck it. DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND!

>:D

Guest elbee909

As a neutral, should be a really entertaining game. I'm not yet sure who I'll be rooting for - that "EASY" headline still kinda rankles and I don't particularly care about re-fighting WWII. Plus, you did burn down the White House and I'm not sure I can forgive that...

Yeah, fuck it. DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND!

>:D

That 'EASY' headline rankles most sentient non-idiots in England, tbh.

that "EASY" headline still kinda rankles

God, it's pathetically easy to wind up you Yanks.

We were supposed to pretend the group was hard? We put in one half-decent performance, one poor performance, and one utterly dismal performance and we still drifted through it without losing a game and only conceding once through a dumb, individual mistake.

that "EASY" headline still kinda rankles

God, it's pathetically easy to wind up you Yanks.

We were supposed to pretend the group was hard? We put in one half-decent performance, one poor performance, and one utterly dismal performance and we still drifted through it without losing a game and only conceding once through a dumb, individual mistake.

To be fair, I really like that cover now.

The main issue will be keeping Klose out of it. We're not the best at stopping crosses, we stand off to much.

Have faith in Terry & Upson though, not sure about Carragher.

Hopefully a more open game will suit us.

Is it just me or is this world cup turning into WW2? The French surrendered early, the USA arrive last minute and we're left to fight the fucking Germans.

If the Russians were in it, I'd put money on them to win.

We need a deep lying defence for this game, this will deter James running out unnecessarily and also ensure that the CB's aren't beaten for pace.

I'd play

James

Johnson-Terry-Upson-Cole

-Carrick-Barry-

Milner-Lampard-Gerrard

Rooney

Is it just me or is this world cup turning into WW2? The French surrendered early, the USA arrive last minute and we're left to fight the fucking Germans.

Well, Italy haven't surrendered, and Brazil or Argentina might win, so no.

Is it just me or is this world cup turning into WW2? The French surrendered early, the USA arrive last minute and we're left to fight the f***ing Germans.

Well, Italy haven't surrendered, and Brazil or Argentina might win, so no.

And there's loads of people happy and singing and that which never happened in the war.

Time for some FB plagiarism with this little gem me thinks.