Ashley Cole

Dinho lad

Guest Phil K

I am not bothered about you or others he is a prize t***. Its not just this quote in The Sun for ffs this years of acting like a prize c***.

Hey - your opinion is no less valid than anyone else's.

Dinna fash ye'sel ! ;)

By the way - anyone getting "Scandal on way about Gerrard and Terry factions and what caused it" texts ?

I am not bothered about you or others he is a prize t***. Its not just this quote in The Sun for ffs this years of acting like a prize c***.

I quite agree, but at least he performs as a footballer. It's the scumbags that present a manipulative, media-friendly image but don't do what they're paid for that I have a problem with.

Guest firetotheworks

tbh, this opinion on Cole is what's wrong with Englands mentality. So what if he's a cunt, the bottom line is he's  brilliant footballer for club and country. Allowing his personality to tarnish your view of his effort, is just as bad as allowing a shit player who comes out with platitudes to enhance your view of them as a player that is shit, week after week. Oh, but at least they love the fans, and put the effort in eh.

I am not surprised he hates England & its people most of us think he is a prize prick remember when he was nearly sick to the stomach with being offered £50K a week by Arseanl. The prize cretin all so cheated on oor Cherly. SO f*** OFF YOU c*** YOU WONT BE MISSED!!!! I HOPE WILL.I.AM OR THE TWEEDY BOY's SMASH YOUR FACE IN!!!! THEN AGAIN AS A BLACK MALE FROM LONDON I WOULDNT SAY NO TO YOU BEING KILLED THE TRADITIONAL WAY WITH A BLADE!!! Good defender though.

IS SOL CAMPBELL's PHONE STILL ON VIBRATE  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

tbh, this opinion on Cole is what's wrong with Englands mentality. So what if he's a c***, the bottom line is he's  brilliant footballer for club and country. Allowing his personality to tarnish your view of his effort, is just as bad as allowing a s*** player who comes out with platitudes to enhance your view of them as a player that is s***, week after week. Oh, but at least they love the fans, and put the effort in eh.

Dont worry sweet cheeks I didn't I said he was good defender. The best player in the world is a good egg & is not ego driven. You dont have to have a chip your shoulder to be good footballer or a decent poster.

I am not surprised he hates England & its people most of us think he is a prize prick remember when he was nearly sick to the stomach with being offered £50K a week by Arseanl. The prize cretin all so cheated on oor Cherly. SO f*** OFF YOU c*** YOU WONT BE MISSED!!!! I HOPE WILL.I.AM OR THE TWEEDY BOY's SMASH YOUR FACE IN!!!! THEN AGAIN AS A BLACK MALE FROM LONDON I WOULDNT SAY NO TO YOU BEING KILLED THE TRADITIONAL WAY WITH A BLADE!!! Good defender though.

IS SOL CAMPBELL's PHONE STILL ON VIBRATE  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christ 

:lol:

Edit :  Did your old lady make the gravy extra strong last night?  :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me if he went to Madrid. They do lack a leftback, and Mou has worked with him before.

it's a tricky one, they do need a left back and he has worked with jose before but he did suffer a lot of racist abuse at the bernabeu playing for england.

Very difficult for an attacking full back to work effectively without cover and understanding with the wide player. How can Cole commit himself when Gerrard's wandering round in the centre circle?

Look how much better Jose is when he's with Jonas as opposed to when he's with someone else.

Yeah, if people want someone to blame who actually deserves it then look no further than Gerrard. He's too thick and far too self-centred to be played on the left as he simply refuses to do it, if I was Capello I'd have torn a strip off him for the way he's performed, whenever he's been asked to play there. Ever time he's dumped the left back right in the shit throughout the game, all of Germany's goals came from the right of their midfield because he simply wasn't where he was supposed to be. He's absolutely not a team-player and therefore should never have been made captain, he's one of the very worst we've ever had.

Finally, somebody else agrees with me.

I agree with that as well. You could see Capello shouting at Gerrard and pointing down at his feet ie hold your position.

Said similar after the Algeria game, can't believe it never got resolved. He did better against Slovenia and then totally reverted to type against Germany. Look no further than David Villa to see how effective good players can still be when shuffled left and who keep their discipline and play for the team.

Gerrard on the left is horrible for the balance of the side, and to a lesser extent so is Milner on the right. Both together is footballing suicide.

They both like to tuck in and wander all over, meaning very little cover for the fullbacks.

Guest firetotheworks

tbh, this opinion on Cole is what's wrong with Englands mentality. So what if he's a c***, the bottom line is he's  brilliant footballer for club and country. Allowing his personality to tarnish your view of his effort, is just as bad as allowing a s*** player who comes out with platitudes to enhance your view of them as a player that is s***, week after week. Oh, but at least they love the fans, and put the effort in eh.

Dont worry sweet cheeks I didn't I said he was good defender. The best player in the world is a good egg & is not ego driven. You dont have to have a chip your shoulder to be good footballer or a decent poster.

I wasn't talking specifically about you, but ok. That point's true, but it works worth ways, for example, the second best player in the world has a massive ego, and many of the best players ever have. Maradona for one. It changes nothing.

Guest Stephen927

I don't get the big deal with this or the picture of them sitting round with a beer. Lennon smoking a cigar was maybe a bit much.

• 4 months later...
Guest stokie5554

I remember a few years back we (stoke) were in the championship or it might have bin division 1 then and we were playing for survival. Final game of the season against Reading, they were as good as up then or they might have already bin promoted but there were a few of our players standing around laughing between themselves, and i remember everyone near by the players goind mental because it clearly ment nothing to them. We won this game luckily and i would say this game was the make or break for stoke city in recent years as from then on we've become a 'established' premier league club. It just shows to some people they don't give a fuck about anything like the club or the community, for nearly everyone in Stoke - On - Trent either port 'FAIL' or Stoke are a big part of our lives as we have nothing around here anymore with the pottery industry wankered. It's greed from the players.