Ashley Cole

Dinho lad

Don't want to make such a big deal out of it or anything.... but he was pictured having a right good laugh tonight with ledley king as they were getting off the plane. Maybe a bit too relaxed...? :lol:

Now, if this was a Newcastle player after losing a huge game, I would be well pissed off. :lol:

Did anyone see it?

Now, if this was a Newcastle player after losing a huge game, I would be well pissed off. :lol:

Can remember Stephen Carr coming off the bench during a 0-3 home reverse to Liverpool and having a good giggle to himself about something. Can also remember screaming at the telly and threatening to half the bastard should I ever encounter him.

Guest Heneage

Don't see the problem really, life goes on.

Laughing and joking around on the pitch at the final whistle would be a different story though.

E.g. Frank Lampard with Bastien Schweinsteiger.

Don't see the problem really, life goes on.

Laughing and joking around on the pitch at the final whistle would be a different story though.

E.g. Frank Lampard with Bastien Schweinsteiger.

Actually saw that, he was hardly laughing and joking around with him, was pretty clear to me that he was congratulating the better team on their victory. Good on him tbh, at least took the defeat with a bit of humility and could accept that we'd been completely outclassed. Shame he didn't play with an ounce of passion, but that's another matter...

Oh and for the record, Ashley Cole was one of our best players, didn't really do much wrong all tournament.

Guest firetotheworks

Ashley Cole is a cunt, it comes with the territory. At least he upheld his end of the bargain when playing though. If it was Rooney laughing I'd have an entirely different view.

Seen it this morning, not sure what to make of it.  Something funny could have happened.  They could have been laughing at the shit storm which is coming their way from the media.

Amazing when some people call him a great attacking wing back. Yes he is fast but his crossing is nowt special & he has played 82 games for ENG and never scored. Much better at actually defending than attacking in my book.