Ashley Cole

Dinho lad

Very difficult for an attacking full back to work effectively without cover and understanding with the wide player. How can Cole commit himself when Gerrard's wandering round in the centre circle?

Look how much better Jose is when he's with Jonas as opposed to when he's with someone else.

Our best and most consistent player of the tournament.

Exactly.

Only one who looked like he gave a shit on the pitch, which is where it actually matters, couldn't give a shit what he looks like getting off the plane myself. Ashley Cole is not the reason we did shit in the World Cup, but hey there's nothing like a good scapegoat to distract attention away from the real problems, is there.

Very difficult for an attacking full back to work effectively without cover and understanding with the wide player. How can Cole commit himself when Gerrard's wandering round in the centre circle?

Look how much better Jose is when he's with Jonas as opposed to when he's with someone else.

Yeah, if people want someone to blame who actually deserves it then look no further than Gerrard. He's too thick and far too self-centred to be played on the left as he simply refuses to do it, if I was Capello I'd have torn a strip off him for the way he's performed, whenever he's been asked to play there. Ever time he's dumped the left back right in the shit throughout the game, all of Germany's goals came from the right of their midfield because he simply wasn't where he was supposed to be. He's absolutely not a team-player and therefore should never have been made captain, he's one of the very worst we've ever had.

Yeah, if people want someone to blame who actually deserves it then look no further than Gerrard. He's too thick and far too self-centred to be played on the left as he simply refuses to do it, if I was Capello I'd have torn a strip off him for the way he's performed, whenever he's been asked to play there. Ever time he's dumped the left back right in the shit throughout the game, all of Germany's goals came from the right of their midfield because he simply wasn't where he was supposed to be. He's absolutely not a team-player and therefore should never have been made captain, he's one of the very worst we've ever had.

Finally, somebody else agrees with me.

The amount of needless hollywood shots/balls he was trying was disgusting too. Small foreheaded twat that he is.

Exactly.

Only one who looked like he gave a shit on the pitch, which is where it actually matters, couldn't give a shit what he looks like getting off the plane myself. Ashley Cole is not the reason we did shit in the World Cup, but hey there's nothing like a good scapegoat to distract attention away from the real problems, is there.

sheesh... I hope you're not thinking that I was implying that! I'm not even an England fan.

Exactly.

sheesh... I hope you're not thinking that I was implying that! I'm not even an England fan.

Nah, I was just assuming that's how it would be reported in the media, I can't be arsed to go and check like, so I have no idea if it actually is.

Finally, somebody else agrees with me.

I agree with that as well. You could see Capello shouting at Gerrard and pointing down at his feet ie hold your position.

Agree and tbh of all our defenders in the Germany match he is the only one i want to see in an England shirt again

That Sun article is a fucking pisstake. He was the only England player who performed in all of the games, why dont they write an article about how the were totally wrong about over hyping Rooney ?

Guest firetotheworks

It wouldn't surprise me if he went to Barca or Real Madrid just to get away from it. I don't like my perception of him at all, but he's a fucking outstanding left back.

Guest Phil K

It wouldn't surprise me if he went to Barca or Real Madrid just to get away from it. I don't like my perception of him at all, but he's a f***ing outstanding left back.

There are plenty of people who are good at what they do, not as "outstanding" as THEY believe, and are complete petty-minded self-obsessed ars*holes.

Cole is one such.

Personally disagree about Gerrard, as I thought there was no shortage of effort - just didn't come off for him, but didn't moan and took responsibility unlike some.

That Sun article is a f***ing pisstake. He was the only England player who performed in all of the games, why dont they write an article about how the were totally wrong about over hyping Rooney ?

Rooney's got MORE criticism than Cole I'd say. A LOT more. He's just kept his mouth shut, and not let what passes for a mind wander off, like Cole.

It wouldn't surprise me if he went to Barca or Real Madrid just to get away from it. I don't like my perception of him at all, but he's a f***ing outstanding left back.

There are plenty of people who are good at what they do, not as "outstanding" as THEY believe, and are complete petty-minded self-obsessed ars*holes.

Cole is one such.

Personally disagree about Gerrard, as I thought there was no shortage of effort - just didn't come off for him, but didn't moan and took responsibility unlike some.

That Sun article is a f***ing pisstake. He was the only England player who performed in all of the games, why dont they write an article about how the were totally wrong about over hyping Rooney ?

Rooney's got MORE criticism than Cole I'd say. A LOT more. He's just kept his mouth shut, and not let what passes for a mind wander off, like Cole.

Like lashing out at the fans for daring to boo him? Yeah that's keeping his mouth shut over criticism.  :lol:

Guest Phil K

Like lashing out at the fans for daring to boo him? Yeah that's keeping his mouth shut over criticism.  :lol:

I stand corrected ! :D

Nah, since being knocked out, really as per personal criticism.

Hell, they can slag me off all they like and be as personal as they want for a TENTH of what Cole is on.

I am not surprised he hates England & its people most of us think he is a prize prick remember when he was nearly sick to the stomach with being offered £50K a week by Arseanl. The prize cretin all so cheated on oor Cherly. SO f*** OFF YOU c*** YOU WONT BE MISSED!!!! I HOPE WILL.I.AM OR THE TWEEDY BOY's SMASH YOUR FACE IN!!!! THEN AGAIN AS A BLACK MALE FROM LONDON I WOULDNT SAY NO TO YOU BEING KILLED THE TRADITIONAL WAY WITH A BLADE!!! Good defender though.

IS SOL CAMPBELL's PHONE STILL ON VIBRATE  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: