The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Hicks is co-owner of the Liverpool football club, which is for sale, but the London sports team is not part of Hicks Sports Group and is safe from creditors in the Rangers' bankruptcy case.

:lol:

Mike get your "ass" in here and an explian this shit !  :lol:

Hicks is co-owner of the Liverpool football club, which is for sale, but the London sports team is not part of Hicks Sports Group and is safe from creditors in the Rangers' bankruptcy case.

:lol:

Did I write that??......Hahaha - should may more attention to my sources when cut/pasting

Guest BooBoo

Had to stop watching that, what a bunch of utter utter cretins. They slipped to 7th in the league, the way those dickheads are going on you would have thought there'd been a death in family.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Only if there is justice/karma in the galaxy. After all those cringe worthy protests, after these crappy videos, for them to pull through without losing any dignity in the press...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Poor Liverpool, all that history, culture, and their respectable fans going through such torment at the hands of an American.

Stupid Geordies with their history of thuggery and racism, fancy turning on that nice Southern fellow.

Newcastle mk2 by the looks of things. The fall from grace is a hard one with many branches on the way down, can't say i like Liverpool but they are in a shocking state if affairs, lets hope they come back a bit stronger, like us(?)

Why hope that?

Does my head in the way fans of other clubs fawn over them. They've made their bed so now they can lie in it like everyone else would have to.