The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dislike Liverpool more and more each day, ever since they pipped us for the City of Culture award in 2003.  :rant:

Has this been posted on here before?

:facepalm:

That sh*t is painful to watch.

Cringe-tastic!!

It's better than:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/topyoke/07112009131.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I should have known better, I made the mistake of suggesting that perhaps the Police weren't 100% to blame at Hillsborough on an internet forum - Liverpool was straight on my case. Was my own doing.

Guest neesy111

I should have known better, I made the mistake of suggesting that perhaps the Police weren't 100% to blame at Hillsborough on an internet forum - Liverpool was straight on my case. Was my own doing.

That is the reason I fucking hate the cunts as people tbf.  As if the 1000's of scouser's turning up without tickets are not to blame either.

That is the reason I fucking hate the cunts as people tbf.  As if the 1000's of scouser's turning up without tickets are not to blame either.

Cry about it for a couple of decades then do it again in a foreign Country...cunts.

Guest neesy111

Yeap, totally agree.

Cry about it for a couple of decades then do it again in a foreign Country...cunts.

Yeap totally agree.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I was saying I was tired of them always playing the victim, coming out smelling of roses and protesting at the drop of the hat - they asked for examples, so I mentioned Heysel and Hillsborough. Inside I knew I should have just let it go. Also mentioned them burning Gerrard shirts when he was ready to leave - fickles.

Newcastle mk2 by the looks of things. The fall from grace is a hard one with many branches on the way down, can't say i like Liverpool but they are in a shocking state if affairs, lets hope they come back a bit stronger, like us(?)

Why hope that?

Does my head in the way fans of other clubs fawn over them. They've made their bed so now they can lie in it like everyone else would have to.

I'm not saying they don't deserve it :S, did you enjoy the slip from the top? Then eventually the premier league majoritly down to mis-management off the field?

Can't say I like scousers like, seem to have more mongs than us :|

But you did say "let's hope they come back stronger".

Why exactly? It seems to be a common thing.

The most annoying example being when people say "the league is better for a stronger [insert struggling big club]" which is total nonsense. IMO the more clubs struggling, the better for me & my team.

Indeed.

Liverpool have loads of fans abroad. One of my best friends in Morocco is a Liverpool fan, and has been since he was a kid and saw them winning the European Cup on TV. There are people like him all over the fucking world, and only a handful of other clubs have that kind of global popularity. Liverpool getting relegated would unarguably reduce the popularity of the Premier League.

Not that I think it's a reason it shouldn't happen, like.

Guest neesy111

Tbf though, I can see if Liverpool somehow squeeze out of being put into administration a few teams kicking up a huge fuss.  Pompey would be pretty damn not happy as well.

Liverpool have loads of fans abroad. One of my best friends in Morocco is a Liverpool fan, and has been since he was a kid and saw them winning the European Cup on TV. There are people like him all over the fucking world, and only a handful of other clubs have that kind of global popularity. Liverpool getting relegated would unarguably reduce the popularity of the Premier League.

Possibly top 5 in terms of global support? Man Utd, Chelsea, Real and Barca perhaps more popular. That's just an educated guess though, it's hard to measure like.

Liverpool have loads of fans abroad. One of my best friends in Morocco is a Liverpool fan, and has been since he was a kid and saw them winning the European Cup on TV. There are people like him all over the f***ing world, and only a handful of other clubs have that kind of global popularity. Liverpool getting relegated would unarguably reduce the popularity of the Premier League.

Possibly top 5 in terms of global support? Man Utd, Chelsea, Real and Barca perhaps more popular. That's just an educated guess though, it's hard to measure like.

going abroad on hols when we were the entertainers then when in the champs league we had started building a little following....it soon drops off when you aren't doing so well as liverpool may well find out on a larger scale.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

notw is saying that nesv would pull out of the sale should the club go into admin........

Guardian said the same thing, though without any real evidence.

Guest neesy111

notw is saying that nesv would pull out of the sale should the club go into admin........

Guardian said the same thing, though without any real evidence.

Well, NOTW are exactly not famous for stone cold evidence when it comes to Football news.