The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
He can play against Wigan and can play against Newcastle. Would it be tactful to do so?

Fuck tactful, I hope he plays, scores, then hugs every black player on the pitch, and the hispanics, and the whites, and the indians in the crowd. Suarez likes hugs. I'd do that just to troll.

Chris my man, this is now well beyond tactful. I'd say it went beyond tactful really when Fergie made his 'drip-feeding' comments. But that's just me.

That club statement makes me VERY proud.

The way it's worded sounds like Kenny Dalglish dictated what he wanted written. Especially this bit at the end:

"We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms.  Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult."

Guest bimpy474

What makes it worse is how proud LFC fans seem to be because of it.

Horrible club from the manager to the fans....just horrible.

Reading RAWK just make me hate them even more.

"Us against the world", "they picked the wrong club to mess with" "lets take FA to court and tear them a new one" etc.

Wait for the evidence you pricks.

:lol::lol: They're going to miss him so much while he's unavailable, they really need Carroll to get his shit together.

Reading RAWK just make me hate them even more.

"Us against the world", "they picked the wrong club to mess with" "lets take FA to court and tear them a new one" etc.

Wait for the evidence you pricks.

:lol::lol:

Actually bust out laughing when I read that.  Fucking hell.

This news is perfection :D

Hate Liverpool with a passion and Suarez is a little shithead. Its wonderful to see the FA grow some balls for once and I'm sure John Terry will have a nervous christmas (if he cares). Racists need to be punished, especially when its someone like Suarez who - without cheating - is nothing.

We could begin to overtake Liverpool and as a potential knock-on effect, Liverpool may not go for Tiote if they need to get a striker.

But yeah, fantastic news!

Guest bimpy474

It looks like Saurez admitted using the term "Negrito", Liverpool seem to think that because he admitted it he should be let off.

What a weird and throughly horrid club.

Guest bimpy474

Didn't he leave Ajax because he picked a lengthy suspension in the Dutch league?

He got a 6 game ban i think for biting someone.

Didn't he leave Ajax because he picked a lengthy suspension in the Dutch league?

It was a friendly bite though.

It was a friendly bite though.

It's a traditional greeting in Uruguay.