The Liverpool Thread

Parky

f***

We're going to finish behind a team managed by Alan Pardew

Whats all that about?

You're managed by Kenny Dogleash. That's what it's all about, sunshine.

I just can't wait until it sinks in properly. They have KKK, the drunk, senile monster who seems constantly on the verge of mental collapse and yet he's still getting massive backing. It's going to be crushing for KKK when he has to step down and look back at his ruined legacy. I for one will take a cruel enjoyment in seeing him fail

Both articles are spot on.

Delusion reigns at Anfield. They need a proper manager with a plan to rebuild a flexible modern side with an emphasis on youth and fluidity. What they have is a geriatric in a wheelchair who's fumbling for his glasses. If I was them I'd get Rodgers sharpish and rebuild the once legenday Anfield scouting system.

Wigan have not lost to Liverpool for three years.

:mackems:

"Thoroughly examine why the club have fallen from their lofty perch. It is not because they have been pushed off by others, been victims of some bizarre FA or Sir Alex Ferguson-led conspiracy, been sidelined by high finance or have suffered two decades of bad luck.

It is because successive managers have wasted millions on inadequate players."

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGWEHAVEAWINNER!

I thought this paragraph was most appropriate tbh

Every so often the reminders are more potent. A magical one-night stand in Europe, or (as this season’s Carling Cup final demonstrated) an occasional trophy, but the most serious threat to Liverpool’s enduring significance is not the criticism or pity of onlookers, it is their own lack of self-awareness.

Kenny Dalglish is destined to get one more chance next season regardless of the debate about whether he should.

Nice, another season of Kenny. So another season of massive underachievement is (hopefully) on the cards.

Guest NufcBano

When Scouse fans leave the train at Newcastle station next Sunday, mind the 8 point gap. I'm here all week.

Guest NufcBano

When Scouse fans leave the train at Newcastle station next Sunday, mind the 8 point gap. I'm here all week.

Hoping it will be a 11 point gap  :D

Yea, when they get back on to f*ck off home. haha

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRebChUkHF-H45sh7kmKUWsPu9Zs-mNDj4pu9yS7ocXCoknAa__2frdiA

Seeing the highlights of the Wigan match, I cannot believe how that odious c*** Suarez wheels away doing the "pistolero" having just kneed someone in the back and scored with this hand. What a pathetic little cockroach.

Kissing his hand got me like. Odious little cunt

Would be fantastic if Suarez' hamstring snapped during the match.

I'm in two minds. It would also be fantastic to see him finish on the losing side, having been booed and laughed at all day by the home support. A second yellow for a blatant dive would also be marvelous.

Seeing the highlights of the Wigan match, I cannot believe how that odious cunt Suarez wheels away doing the "pistolero" having just kneed someone in the back and scored with this hand. What a pathetic little cockroach.

I'd like to hear the explanation for why he wasn't booked for that.