The Liverpool Thread

Parky

can somebody explain why the fuck he was tackling Martinez?

Because he's a cunt.

what context- was martinez wasting time or something?

Nee idea. Didn't see any time wasting from Wigan myself watching it though.

No matter what dont forget people we want them to beat the mackems or Everton on their semi final. other wise even 6th wont take us to Europe.

Aye but apart from winning the semi final I'd be pretty happy for them to lose every single one of their remaining games.

Wow, headling in guardian, it has reached it's peak

"Dagliesh blames success for defeat"

I guess in order to fix this they need to start losing more!

"Liverpool manager unhappy Luis Suárez goal was disallowed"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

From that Guardian piece

Kenny Dalglish suggested his team are paying the price for success as Liverpool lost to Wigan at Anfield for the first time in their history, the manager explaining that progress in both domestic cup competitions has caused fatigue among his squad.

If Liverpool win the FA Cup, that (along with the Carling Cup win) will secure Dalglish's job for another season imo. The cup win(s) will paper over the cracks (which is already happening really) and as a result, Liverpool's obvious problems won't be addressed as such (hopefully!)

So, another season of Dalglish should be fun, ha!

Guest neesy111
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/501079213.jpg?key=975621&Expires=1332625252&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=L1CbYAX1Aqj0Awz7PhL6RWm51vM6ZxIKI8ozDLp40FxjT3TxW24t~r9m4DMrmslzT1iLve5il-WW2I210LKZSe071tAJMa2lRYhs46pcvgRuYwPM2EbgchBj9psA~ce-wgRFokZPrBf79kk7z085xSUpcwPBPGPc-KxCj5zROBs_

At least Carroll had at some point looked like he was going to be a top class Premier League striker and still could be if you play to his strengths, Henderson's the one that makes me really aghast. Everyone knew he was completely average, a nothing player, and they still went and spent £20m on him.

Carroll needs away from that crock. Someone like Spurs if they don't get Adebayor might suit him for £12m ish.

And they need to play him every game to give him a chance to get his form back.  With us, he got better with every game he played.  Whenever he has a half decent game for them, he is dropped for the next one.  And it is pointless bringing him on for the last few minutes of a game.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, cos we boo all the time. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS MAN!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS POST!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS TOPIC!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS FORUM!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS INTERNET!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW THIS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FTM!

At least Carroll had at some point looked like he was going to be a top class Premier League striker and still could be if you play to his strengths, Henderson's the one that makes me really aghast. Everyone knew he was completely average, a nothing player, and they still went and spent £20m on him.

Neither were top class players at Premier level. Not surprising that King Kunny thought they were though. Now he'll reap what he sowed.

Today was just typical Liverpool. They always take their eye off the ball against the lower half teams.

We should not get complacent about next week as they generally raise their game against us but they are definitely there for the taking if we go for them.