The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Hearing this on SSN. Completely ruining the earlier news of Andy in the England squad, for me.

At least if he has gone, he's gone on the back of an okay, some might even say decent, season. I don't think anyone can say he's let us down.

Absolute legend, long live the king!

Guest BooBoo

The man was born a tit, managed like a tit and ultimately it was being a tit that cost him his job.

Complete tit.

"Has anyone thought for just one second that this is Kenny's decision? I can't see FSG make this off their own backs, it'd be suicide. He came in, did a job. Won a cup. Carroll is on form and now will help pick a new manager. He's not a young man. Maybe he thinks we need someone else."

Oh man. Too funny.

Guest bimpy474

Fuck. Imagine if it is Pards.

Supposedly Martinez, so says the BBC.

Fantastic, as good as he is, his teams always get a spanking now and again because of the openess of their play, seeing them get humped will see the racist wanting him out very quickly.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy
FUCK FSG THE FUCKING BUNCH OF c*nts!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THEY DONE FOR THIS CLUB!!!!!! SPENT NOTHING NO STADIUM NO CLASS AND SACKED A LIVING LEGEND AFTER ONE SEASON!!!!!!!

c*nts THE LOT OF THEM!!!!

:lol:

Ian McGarry ‏ @garbosj

The current manager in the PL sounded out about becoming #LFC coach whom I referred to in my earlier tweet was not Roberto Martinez.

:undecided:

According to him Redknapp was to be given the England job at the end of the season. Total gobshite.