The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I'm in tears :lol: This is horrible because they might play well now but at the same time the reactions :lol:

They didn't sack Carroll, Henderson, Adam and Downing at the same time so I'm sure there'll be a few more laughs.

Guest Wally_McFool

STEVE KEAN FOR LIVERPOOL.

Liverpool TV should be a laugh tonight. Channel 544 for those of you with Virgin Media.

Fuck off you American bastards...you know nothing about football and think you can win everything overnight! Where is the respect today? This isn't the Liverpool Football Club I've spent thousands of pounds supporting over the years. I'm disgusted, absolutely disgusted by Kenny's treatment!

Sounds familiar. :mackems:

Something's seriously wrong if anyone finds it in themselves to speculate about the next manager so soon after this. Christ.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

replace manager with Wife

:lol: :lol: Sounds like he are talking about a man who lost his wife to shark attack, and a friend say he needs to look for a new one  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its FOOTBALL man, and we are talking about a footballdinosaur!

AFTER THIS, HOW CAN YOU!?!?!  ;D

Liverpool born fans may genuinely be upset at the sacking of Dalgleish, but I imagine the majority of their fan base will be wanking themselves silly at the thought of a decent manager coming in. Their online personas (RAWK) may say otherwise, but personally, I don't buy it.

I'm in tears :lol: This is horrible because they might play well now but at the same time the reactions :lol:

They didn't sack Carroll, Henderson, Adam and Downing at the same time so I'm sure there'll be a few more laughs.

Carroll and Henderson with the right manager could both be very decent players... too bad for Liverpool that the sort of managers who could get results out of them want nothing to do with that shitstorm.

There's 3 or 4 managers who I'd accept taking the job. Rafa, Pep, and AVB...

The fourth is that shithouse Mourinhio, only because he'd get us back to where we belong. He'd still be a c*nt though.

However if Pep was interested it would be rude to say no.

gutted. if it isnt pep or rafa than than yanks have fucked up.

99% asking for Rafa though.

Kenny I am not fit to lace your boots

YNWA Kenny. We'll miss you. Thank you for always putting us first.

Kenny you'll always be The King, the epitome of everything that is great about the club.
- I assume he means delusional arrogance and condoning racism.

Not the Liverpool Way.