The Liverpool Thread

Parky

If they are talking to Van Gaal, why not just give him the manager job. I think he's one of the biggest cunts going, but he will get them playing football and getting results again. To bring him in in a capacity where he needs to oversee an inexperienced manager like Rodgers is just looking for trouble though..

If they are talking to Van Gaal, why not just give him the manager job. I think he's one of the biggest cunts going, but he will get them playing football and getting results again. To bring him in in a capacity where he needs to oversee an inexperienced manager like Rodgers is just looking for trouble though..

aye strange to me as well, sure sooner or later Van Gaal will fall out with half the squad but until that point he has a track record of doing quite well. Now they are just going to get the blow up without the higher chance of immediate success

Funny how he knocked back Chelsea because he didn't want to ruin his career, yet it's given Di Matteo's reputation an amazing lift.

who?

Rodgers.

For me the focus is on Swansea. I came here to do a job.

"The story for us all so far has been fantastic and I hope that will continue.

"If any of our fans are wondering about me and Chelsea, they need not panic.

"I am trying to build my career and not destroy it."

They seem to be very supportive of this on RAWK... I don't understand why Martinez was the anti-christ but Rodgers is great.

Ones more foreign than the other

They seem to be very supportive of this on RAWK... I don't understand why Martinez was the anti-christ but Rodgers is great.

Probably because Swansea finished higher in the league than Wigan.

Probably because Swansea finished higher in the league than Wigan.

4 points difference.  :lol:

My gf is a Swansea fan so I'm gutted for her.. I had a soft spot for them when they wernt playing us. Liverpool will destroy him like they do everyone else.. Question is where do Swansea go from here?