The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I haven´t followed Liverpool off the pitch this season so well. But going out and say some players need to play better doesn´t automatically mean he is a dumb ass.

Sometimes players need that. But I agree that it is a fine line with what you say and don´t say.

I will keep private the discussions Stewart and I have had but he is under no illusion that he has to fight

'I will keep them private, i'll just tell a national newspaper'

What is this clown doing?

continuing the destruction of Liverpool. They are dying as a club

http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/cuteness_overload_cute_rage_face_meme_flyer-p244007012066554833b73co_400.jpg

Guest elbee909

Ken Early ‏@kenearlys

it's now five at carrow road, three at anfield for luis suarez in 2012 #lordofthefens

Maybe he should join Norwich then.

BREAKING TEAM NEWS

Youngsters Suso, Raheem Sterling and Andre Wisdom all start for Liverpool, as does Nuri Sahin, who scored twice midweek in the Capital One Cup.

:facepalm:

:slowclap:

Joke of a team selection. :thup: Christ, mocking a manager for actually trying something different to halt the slide. :lol: I'd much rather he just stuck with the same old with no new ideas like King Kenny than a manager attempting to blood youth to shake things up.

:lol: Funny comments from Rodgers on SSN just now.  Still prattling on about Suarez not getting penalties, "I'm fortunate today because he could have had a penalty and he should have had a penalty.  But as I said during the week he doesn't get anything in games.  And it's unfortunate because he's a real good guy".

:lol: :lol:

:lol: Funny comments from Rodgers on SSN just now.  Still prattling on about Suarez not getting penalties, "I'm fortunate today because he could have had a penalty and he should have had a penalty.  But as I said during the week he doesn't get anything in games.  And it's unfortunate because he's a real good guy".

:lol: :lol:

aye he was born with a silver spade and he just cant stop digging.

Absolutely no way is that a goal for Rodgers btw. Taken them 6 games to win a league game, with it coming against arguably the worst team in the league.

2 or 3 more wins in a row and it'll be a goal back. It likely will be because they're playing us soon. :yao: