The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest palnese

Rodgers sounds like he's just lost a parent

Lost both a couple of years ago, I think.

Ouch.

Think all the commentators criticising their approach is a bit harsh, it looked like they could do their goal difference a world of good there.

giving away 3 goals in 10 minutes because your going overboard in attacking and forgetting about defending is worthy of harsh criticism. The most vital thing was winning the game and keeping pressure on city, points in the bag are better than games in hand like city have and city have shown a tendency to crack under pressure this season stupidly.

Think all the commentators criticising their approach is a bit harsh, it looked like they could do their goal difference a world of good there.

giving away 3 goals in 10 minutes because your going overboard in attacking and forgetting about defending is worthy of harsh criticism. The most vital thing was winning the game and keeping pressure on city, points in the bag are better than games in hand like city have and city have shown a tendency to crack under pressure this season stupidly.

I know, fair enough, it's just that Palace looked there for the taking. I was waiting for him to take off Lucas for another attacker.

Realistically, despite the hyperbole about the raping they'll give us, they were never winning on goal difference. It was going to rely on a City slip up. Get the win and move on. Showed their inexperience at this level as a group I guess.

Realistically, despite the hyperbole about the raping they'll give us, they were never winning on goal difference. It was going to rely on a City slip up. Get the win and move on. Showed their inexperience at this level as a group I guess.

I'm a bit surprised at the extreme reaction from them, considering how unlikely it was anyway.

I'm a bit surprised at the extreme reaction from them, considering how unlikely it was anyway.

City are capable of a slip up. They've shown they've got it in them.

Tonight was the biggest confidence boost City could have dreamed of.

No doubt they'll all have been watching tonight, and it'll now be like shooting practice against Villa.