The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Should be 3-0.

He's hanging himself. 2 weeks of international break to get back to the basics, drop under-performing players, change the game plan that is clearly not working...and then the same shit is served up.

Lovren continues to make Steven Taylor look as good as prime Nesta, Skrtel is being shown up now that he isn't scoring goals, Johnson is perhaps the worst fullback in the league, and less said about Gerrard the better. Mentally fucked after last season and his "quarter back" role is useless with static strikers like Lambert or Balotelli. It's ridiculous that the manager of the team has his captain as the landlord and lives at his place. It defies belief.

And now he's entered the "blaming young players" route, while the worst players are actually the senior ones. Afraid for him, but I don't think he has a lot of games to save himself and he himself isn't helping the situation.

He's gone full Pardew.  (To be fair to him, he did accept blame for the loss unlike Alan).

Should be 3-0.

He's hanging himself. 2 weeks of international break to get back to the basics, drop under-performing players, change the game plan that is clearly not working...and then the same s*** is served up.

Lovren continues to make Steven Taylor look as good as prime Nesta, Skrtel is being shown up now that he isn't scoring goals, Johnson is perhaps the worst fullback in the league, and less said about Gerrard the better. Mentally f***ed after last season and his "quarter back" role is useless with static strikers like Lambert or Balotelli. It's ridiculous that the manager of the team has his captain as the landlord and lives at his place. It defies belief.

And now he's entered the "blaming young players" route, while the worst players are actually the senior ones. Afraid for him, but I don't think he has a lot of games to save himself and he himself isn't helping the situation.

He's gone full Pardew.  (To be fair to him, he did accept blame for the loss unlike Alan).

Do you honestly think his job is under threat? I'm surprised to hear that.

things parky has successfully predicted the demise of : Liverpool

things parky has not successfully predicted the demise of : money, western civilization

:lol:

Obviously hope to be wrong about the latter two. :)

Should be 3-0.

He's hanging himself. 2 weeks of international break to get back to the basics, drop under-performing players, change the game plan that is clearly not working...and then the same shit is served up.

Lovren continues to make Steven Taylor look as good as prime Nesta, Skrtel is being shown up now that he isn't scoring goals, Johnson is perhaps the worst fullback in the league, and less said about Gerrard the better. Mentally fucked after last season and his "quarter back" role is useless with static strikers like Lambert or Balotelli. It's ridiculous that the manager of the team has his captain as the landlord and lives at his place. It defies belief.

When I heard his, "We've lost 80% of our goals" comment the other day I knew he was in trouble.

Seems too proud to shelve the positional intricacies for a solid base which is what you need right now. Players with simple tasks and not this people running about everywhere lark.