The Liverpool Thread

Parky

You would have similar rhetoric about Shearer from us. And in truth it would be fair.

Would you f***, and no it wouldn't. 

Chronically wrong.

Spectacular really. Not sure how on earth he's reached that conclusion.

Neither of you were on this forum (or its predecessor) during Shearer's final couple of seasons. Many here wanted Shearer to take a backseat as it was felt he was beginning to hold the team back. He certainly looked like that for his last 2 seasons iirc. Pretty sure he started 40 something games in  his penultimate season at the age of 35 or something. In the his ego was at the detriment to the club but that'a a drop in the Ocean compared to all the great moments he gave us.

Guest firetotheworks

An ego being of detriment to something...that's interesting.

Not one person on here has that strong an opinion about Shearer, not one. Thinking he should be dropped and him being of detriment to the team isn't the same as what Costanza's just written about Gerrard. Ronaldo's probably Shearer's biggest critic on here and hasn't come out with anything like that.

Guest Roger Kint

An ego being of detriment to something...that's interesting.

Not one person on here has that strong an opinion about Shearer, not one. Thinking he should be dropped and him being of detriment to the team isn't the same as what Costanza's just written about Gerrard. Ronaldo's probably Shearer's biggest critic on here and hasn't come out with anything like that.

Not to mention Shearers detrimental penultimate season only provided 19 goals in those 40 games.

Guest Roger Kint

At no point in your original post did you mention this forum. You simply cleared your head as always and let bullshit spill out across your keyboard.

Guest firetotheworks

I was actually, I had a different username before the forum migrated or whatever it was. I've been on here since 2005. I think IP was a guest on here for ages until signing up because someone named their dog Charles N'Dogbia as well. Better still, ask Wullie, or Dave, or Mike, or Disco, or Ronaldo what the opinion was at the time as well...

Guest neesy111

They really ought to sack him now, like. He's obviously gonna go at some point so they might as well make the change now whilst it's early enough to make a difference.

No point sacking him if the right manager isn't around though. 

Klopp wants the Bayern job.

My Liverpool supporting mate is adamant he's going to come in and turn them around.

It's going to be hilarious if he rocks up at Bayern.

Klopp could be the biggest troll in world football. 'Wants a project' keeps fans of non Champions League teams thinking they have a chance.

Then he signs up for one of the best three club sides in the world.

Klopp wants the Bayern job.

My Liverpool supporting mate is adamant he's going to come in and turn them around.

It's going to be hilarious if he rocks up at Bayern.

Klopp could be the biggest troll in world football. 'Wants a project' keeps fans of non Champions League teams thinking they have a chance.

Then he signs up for one of the best three club sides in the world.

Same 'challenge' Pep was looking for.