The Liverpool Thread

Parky

So when does his suspension start? Early enough so he doesn't miss their next Man Utd game perhaps?

Tonight, if Liverpool beat Oldham in the FA Cup he'll miss Man Utd.

I counted 8 before Man Utd, unless Carling Cup doesn't count?

First of all I would like to thank everyone so much for all the help and support I have received during these last few weeks.

Thank you to my family, my friends and everybody at LFC (the staff, manager and coaching staff, the directors, my team mates and everyone who is working on a daily basis for this great club) and thank you especially to all the fans who made sure I never felt let down for one second. During those days I understood more than ever what 'You'll Never Walk Alone' means.

Like many of you I was born into a very humble family, in a working class neighbourhood, in a small country. But I was born and raised learning what respect, manners and sacrifice mean. Thanks to my family, from my first club where I started playing, to my transfer to Holland in Europe, I learned the values which made me the person I am now. Never, I repeat, never, have I had any racial problem with a team mate or individual who was of a different race or colour to mine. Never.

I am very upset by all the things which have been said during the last few weeks about me, all of them being very far from the truth. But above all, I'm very upset at feeling so powerless whilst being accused of something which I did not, nor would not, ever do.

In my country, 'negro' is a word we use commonly, a word which doesn't show any lack of respect and is even less so a form of racist abuse. Based on this, everything which has been said so far is totally false.

I will carry out the suspension with the resignation of someone who hasn't done anything wrong and who feels extremely upset by the events. I do feel sorry for the fans and for my team mates whom I will not be able to help during the next month. It will be a very difficult time for me.

The only thing I wish for at the moment is being able to run out again at Anfield and to do what I like most which is playing football.

Thank you very much.

YNWA

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think the threat title needs updating

Parky 6 Dogleash 5

He has now had his ban made official and they did beat us!

BTW on RAWK they have a thread rather pretentiously entitled "Round Table" (as if it were some high level diplomatic or academic agenda - sums up that piece of shit forum) where someone says about us at Anfield:

(oh and what's with the kicking toward the Kop first half all about, twats, no dignity trashy barcodes...)

probably being sarcastic, but even then, am i missing something here?

'Never, I never, I repeat never have I tried to con anyone on the pitch, dived, misled people, gone in with horrific intent or acted in a racist manner' You're a fucking liar as well as everything else you piece of shit. I watched some of the gifs on redcafe of Suarez diving and it's just disgusting, worse than Drogba and cRonaldo at their diving peaks. You deserve all the shit that comes your way

In my country, 'negro' is a word we use commonly, a word which doesn't show any lack of respect and is even less so a form of racist abuse. Based on this, everything which has been said so far is totally false.

I thought allegations had gone much further than this?

Hope City kick into gear again tonight with a mauling. Drop the Nasris and Lescotts, and play Silva, Johnson, Aguero, Dzeko, Yaya, Kolo :thup:

Hart; Richards, Kolo Toure, Kompany, Clichy; Yaya Toure, Barry; Milner, Aguero, Silva; Dzeko.

So when does his suspension start? Early enough so he doesn't miss their next Man Utd game perhaps?

Tonight, if Liverpool beat Oldham in the FA Cup he'll miss Man Utd.

I counted 8 before Man Utd, unless Carling Cup doesn't count?

I've confused mesel here like, he will be back for Man U.

'Never, I never, I repeat never have I tried to con anyone on the pitch, dived, misled people, gone in with horrific intent or acted in a racist manner' You're a f***ing liar as well as everything else you piece of s***. I watched some of the gifs on redcafe of Suarez diving and it's just disgusting, worse than Drogba and cRonaldo at their diving peaks. You deserve all the s*** that comes your way

Do you have a link to the redcafe thread? Would love to see all of them.

Hope City kick into gear again tonight with a mauling. Drop the Nasris and Lescotts, and play Silva, Johnson, Aguero, Dzeko, Yaya, Kolo :thup:

Hart; Richards, Kolo Toure, Kompany, Clichy; Yaya Toure, Barry; Milner, Aguero, Silva; Dzeko.

:notbad:

'Never, I never, I repeat never have I tried to con anyone on the pitch, dived, misled people, gone in with horrific intent or acted in a racist manner' You're a f***ing liar as well as everything else you piece of s***. I watched some of the gifs on redcafe of Suarez diving and it's just disgusting, worse than Drogba and cRonaldo at their diving peaks. You deserve all the s*** that comes your way

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/gif-request-thread-338145/index13.html

I can't remember which page it's on, but the last five or six have some. There aren't that many but the ones on there are just appalling

Do you have a link to the redcafe thread? Would love to see all of them.

BTW on RAWK they have a thread rather pretentiously entitled "Round Table" (as if it were some high level diplomatic or academic agenda - sums up that piece of shit forum) where someone says about us at Anfield:

(oh and what's with the kicking toward the Kop first half all about, twats, no dignity trashy barcodes...)

probably being sarcastic, but even then, am i missing something here?

Hahahahah they're so deluded thinking they are so high and mighty and everyone should bow down before them. Bunch of cunts

So we win the toss but should still let them decide which way to kick? :lol:

Has no other team dared to do this to Liverpool before then?  It happens to us regularly at SJP that we are asked to play towards the Gallowgate in the first half.

“@LiterallyJamie: LFC team news; Several players out for the reds - Leiva (knee), Gerrard (ankle), Suarez (racist).”