The Liverpool Thread

Parky

@RebeccaLowe11 Rebecca Lowe

Kenny Dalglish just said some players won't be in red shirts much longer if play like that again. Said they were disrespectful. Strong. #lfc

7 minutes ago

Teehee, hope it goes to shit.

Kenny Dalglish just said some players won't be in red shirts much longer if play like that again. Said they were disrespectful. Strong. #lfc

7 minutes ago

Teehee, hope it goes to shit.

:lol:

erm cheers Kenny, thats the self destruct button then

Think it is already going to pieces. The players were all yelling at each other out there. It's only going to get worse. The next  thing is going to be noises about Suarez wanting out.

I watch Jordan Henderson and I just can't get my head around how much people in football seemingly rated this guy. Mark Davies looks 10 times the player. Henderson doesn't do anything. Just runs around and plays backwards and sideways passes. It's unreal.

Kenny has obviously gone into look out for number one mode. He bought players that aren't good enough. Simple. Worse of all you just know Dalglish must be the worse manager to have once things get a bit tough. He is ultra negative and doesn't inspire any confidence or self belief ever. Liverpool are done.

I bet that dig about players not being in Red shirts much longer is aimed mainly at Carroll. He will be an easy scapegoat, as the media are already centred around his struggles and his lifestyle. Kenny will throw him under the bus to save his own skin.

7 minutes ago

Teehee, hope it goes to s***.

Oh that would be great thanks :snod:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dalglish the Deranged:

"They've got to realise every game this football club plays is a big game, not just the ones that suit them."

Kenny has obviously gone into look out for number one mode. He bought players that aren't good enough. Simple. Worse of all you just know Dalglish must be the worse manager to have once things get a bit tough. He is ultra negative and doesn't inspire any confidence or self belief ever. Liverpool are done.

I bet that dig about players not being in Red shirts much longer is aimed mainly at Carroll. He will be an easy scapegoat, as the media are already centred around his struggles and his lifestyle. Kenny will throw him under the bus to save his own skin.

Throw him towards a bus near newcastle. Carroll would be great as a Shola replacement.

Throw him towards a bus near newcastle. Carroll would be great as a Shola replacement.

The bus would be great as a Shola replacement. I'd take either.