The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I've got faith in Henderson because he's a talent, regardless of his current mentality. He's always trying to move us forward, always trying to play the incisive pass. I like that. He's certainly not ready for first-team football yet, but he is exactly the type of player who we shouldn't give up on. There's a hell of a player in there somewhere, it just isn't going to come out when all the senior players playing alongside him are also playing like a relegation side. Stick him in a confident side playing confident attacking football and he'll be a dime of a player.

:lol: times like hundreds of billions or some shit.

They'll never sack him whilst the fans are still this loyal. There'd be uproar.

It's the mistake you make when you 'bring back a legend'. Kenny decides when he goes here, not the owners.

Nah, the new owners won't care about loyalty. The ginger pisshead will be living on the streets again by the end of the year.

They want the fans onside, especially after what happened under the previous ownership. There's no way they'd piss them off this early. He's safe.

Think a decent percentage are beginning to turn on the King already tbh.

Love how the only defence for him on that RAWK is that "Liverpool back their managers". Yet the same posters will have hounded Hodgson out of town in a matter of months. Thick as pig shit.

My son was physically sick when I told him the result today.

This is no exaggeration he actually vomited. He feels ill at the thought of losing to Wigan.

Fantastic seeing these arrogant pricks fail  :lol: Bet the daft twat has never been to Anfield.

Red and White Kop:

This is no exaggeration he actually vomited. He feels ill at the thought of losing to Wigan.

Guest elbee909

Lawro curse:

"Even so, I am sure Reds boss Kenny Dalglish will look at what happened as a one-off and you don't get many easier opportunities to bounce back from that sort of setback than playing Wigan at home.

The Latics cannot score goals, and my biggest problem with them is that they could and probably should have won both of their last two games, away against Norwich and then at home to West Bromwich Albion. Instead, they have only picked up two points.

If you only get two points when you are playing well, then what does that suggest will happen if you don't play well? I'd have to go for a comfortable Liverpool victory here."

:lol:

Fantastic seeing these arrogant pricks fail  :lol: Bet the daft twat has never been to Anfield.

Wow that lad must care about Liverpool a great deal.

I mean, not enough to actually watch them play a game, but enough to be sick.

Fantastic seeing these arrogant pricks fail  :lol: Bet the daft t*** has never been to Anfield.

ffs :lol: :lol: Pricks.

Sounds like his kid is a daft little cunt like his pa and needs a smack.

They'll never sack him whilst the fans are still this loyal. There'd be uproar.

It's the mistake you make when you 'bring back a legend'. Kenny decides when he goes here, not the owners.

Nah, the new owners won't care about loyalty. The ginger pisshead will be living on the streets again by the end of the year.

They want the fans onside, especially after what happened under the previous ownership. There's no way they'd piss them off this early. He's safe.

Think a decent percentage are beginning to turn on the King already tbh.

Love how the only defence for him on that RAWK is that "Liverpool back their managers". Yet the same posters will have hounded Hodgson out of town in a matter of months. Thick as pig shit.

And do you know why that is?...

Because Kenny is a true red and we trust him and are willing to give him time, like almost all of our managers.  Roy was not a red, never would have been a red and we didn't trust him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Couldn't make it up.

Guest elbee909

One-time Spurs striker Garth Crooks on Final Score:

"It wasn't the defeat but the manner of the defeat that would concern me. I hope Dalglish doesn't lose perspective, because he's got a good team. There is something desperately wrong at Anfield."

Yeah, that'll be Dalglish, Garth.

7 fecking minutes of extra time, doesn't even seem to have been any injuries. Given the scousers every chance to equalize and they still cant put it in. Will probably trounce us next week though and be a side transformed, just our bastard luck.