The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest neesy111

Doesn't lose perspective? What a stupid cunt Crooks is.

I remember him 12 years ago complaining about us for some abuse we give Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.

Guest NufcBano

Kenny Dalglish has always said he had unfinished business at Newcastle.......

......so this is his plan?! I like it. Give us £40mil, let us finish in the top 6, win the carling cup and then get into the FA Cup final to make sure we qualify for Europe.

Long live King Kenny!

Dion Fanning ‏ @dionfanning  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Before LFC fans get too despondent, don't forget Glen Johnson won the omelette challenge on Sport Relief last night. Not all about points

:lol:

Dion Fanning ‏ @dionfanning  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Before LFC fans get too despondent, don't forget Glen Johnson won the omelette challenge on Sport Relief last night. Not all about points

:lol:

Mes que un club.

Guest neesy111

Liverpool could potentially finish 14th at this rate.  :o

Anything below 8th will mean it's there worst season for almost 60 years :)

bless listening to the Irish phone in and the Liverpool fans are tearing themselves apart, half want kenny gone the other half are calling it a tabloid mentality even asking the question about Dalglish's position and they're not real supporters anyone saying he should go

and many pining for Rafa

Referee Lee Mason awarded a penalty for a high challenge from Martin Skrtel and disallowed another Suarez goal for handball.

Dalglish added: "It doesn't matter how well or badly you play, you still need a wee bit of luck sometimes and there is no reason why the second goal should be chalked off for me.

The king is senile.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Referee Lee Mason awarded a penalty for a high challenge from Martin Skrtel and disallowed another Suarez goal for handball.

Dalglish added: "It doesn't matter how well or badly you play, you still need a wee bit of luck sometimes and there is no reason why the second goal should be chalked off for me.

The king is senile.

I'd be more concerned about how often he keeps referring/relying on 'Luck'. Its mentioned every interview. Its almost as if its his one gameplan.