The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Phil K

The whining on their forum is hilarious. Lashings of "It's our RIGHT to win matches !" and "We're Liverpool fans - this isn't in the contract for support !" and of course theres a handful of true fans (As small a minority as I'd suspected !!"  :iamatwat:

Liverpool are weird this season, I will agree that generally they do look good (I think they are a bit flat going forward but they have a good platform to build from, regarding their possession and shape). However, they are getting some puzzlingly dire results, and will finish miles off their target.

It will be interesting how they do next season though, if they get some stability. Such a mental place, though.

Gary Lineker ‏ @GaryLineker

In answer to your question, will I be tearing into Hansen about Liverpool and Balotelli tonight? The answer is no.

He's not in tonight, it's Messrs Shearer and Dixon. Think the big fella may well be leaving the country

From Twittaaaaaaaa:

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/545484821.jpg?key=800545&Expires=1332617896&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=eTB9AsDL-xjvO7Dt90oEzXPTfj4-iD5SwvewzekewaRpqg-hK9z0q3i3guFWsC~mXsU~LWXn2ficoSoSMi1xr012g0ZDCycgLub0C3Le6n1Ga9GI0b8VPUcb4joAGvmCUEfn9RCb9hJ2vy~o4crpRkGi~DHZWFHIPj17Gzc3kpk_

Guest Roger Kint

wtf, is that real? what was happening?

hows the result gone down on rawk?

According to Kim Jong Il's mob they won 1-0. Any talk of a different result is a life ban tbh :lol:

Guest Phil K

I need a picture of the Hansen face palm

I'd like a pic of Hansen or Lawro with a rope around their neck or committing Hari Kari

Dalglish:

"It's because of the demand on them with games, and we've not had enough players at our disposal to give them adequate rest.

How many players do you f***ing want?! :lol:

Good job they have not been in Europe this season.

The Wigan defeat has hit Alan Hansen hard, he was caught trying to commit the Samurai suicide known as seppuku. (NSFW or Light Hearted).

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg823/scaled.php?server=823&filename=seppukuhansen.jpg&res=medium