The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest bimpy474

I dont think i've ever felt so..........feeling like Captain Smug of Smugness right now, its so funny to feel that way over a club that epitomises arrogant smugness........ahhh the irony.

"The fucking penis envy from some of our fans is absolutely pathetic.  First it's Spurs (how dare they be above us and get into the CL?!) and now it seems it's Newcastle's turn.  Grow up will you."

:lol:

"They've learnt from their past mistakes. Before they appointed a club legend. Somebody who the fans adored and would not question, but who he himself was managerially inept and out of the game. They regressed badly.

Now they're back in the league it's plane sailing. Astute buys, astute leadership. Delight to watch."

Sounds familiar?  :lol:

Guest Chubby Jason

It saddens me to see what Kenny Dalglish has become. I was happy to see him back in football when he first came back but his behavior since returning has just been so awful, that he's become one of the most loathsome men in football. Has he always been like this?

Has he always tried to berate and humiliate the poor sod interviewing him? Seriously, I don't remember him being this bad when he managed us or Blackburn.

It saddens me to see what Kenny Dalglish has become. I was happy to see him back in football when he first came back but his behavior since returning has just been so awful, that he's become one of the most loathsome men in football. Has he always been like this?

Has he always tried to berate and humiliate the poor sod interviewing him? Seriously, I don't remember him being this bad when he managed us or Blackburn.

YES

I agree, sadly, I think he's become more defensive and passive-aggressive with time. He always feels like people are out to get him and now that Liverpool are under-performing he's having to become even more aggressive. I can't remember his personality too much from his time here, I remember a stubborn streak and him getting easily riled but he's an absolute state at the moment