The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Skrtel 'This club will never again fight to be among the top 6 again with this policy.'

'The give the money I have already. They lie all the time. But is no for money is because they bring in shite and not bring quality players that’s why everybody go.'

Guest bimpy474

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1022/michaelberrymanactress.jpg

No way i want him in our team.

They're a strange bunch.  My brother is a Liverpool fan (and my mum is sunderland, what a family) and even though he was born in newcastle and lived down south for most of his life he still has the same attitude.  He joins in the self pity and grandiose delusions and everything so it can't be a scouse thing, just that club.  Everton fans don't seem to have this moronic attitude either, it's just the red half that seems to engage in this bollocks.

They're a strange bunch.  My brother is a Liverpool fan (and my mum is sunderland, what a family) and even though he was born in newcastle and lived down south for most of his life he still has the same attitude.  He joins in the self pity and grandiose delusions and everything so it can't be a scouse thing, just that club.  Everton fans don't seem to have this moronic attitude either, it's just the red half that seems to engage in this bollocks.

A lot of Everton fans seem to have a big disliking of us for some reason.

A lot of Everton fans seem to have a big disliking of us for some reason.

Never really experienced it except on message boards where there are obviously a lot of mongs.

I know a few liverpool fans who are all fine...think it's because they don't mingle with other liverpool fans that much and so they don't get to the critical mass of reinforcing each others opinions...

One has spent all season hating King Kenny, he'd get fucking lynched if he returned to liverpool  :lol:

We have a Liverpool fan at work who is horrific when it comes to football, I work with his mate who he has known for 30+ years and even he won't even bother trying to get into a football discussion with him.

The bloke is spot on about everything else but if you made the smallest negative comment about Liverpool you would have a grudge for life (not an exaggeration). 

In my experience Liverpool fans from Liverpool are usually OK, it's the gloryhunters around the world who only started following them when they were winning that are the problem - I guess they have to refuse to acknowledge failure as being a gloryhunter following a team with no glory must be a little distressing.

In my experience Liverpool fans from Liverpool are usually OK, it's the gloryhunters around the world who only started following them when they were winning that are the problem - I guess they have to refuse to acknowledge failure as being a gloryhunter following a team with no glory must be a little distressing.

:lol:

Luckily they'll skip a generation with this current set.

Luckily they'll skip a generation with this current set.

It's their ability to reproduce that worries me. ;)

Martinez linked with the Liverpool job today, with Dalglish kicked upstairs to the Boardroom.

That would be a worry, because I think Martinez could be just the right man for that job.

Hopefully it's too sensible an idea for the owners to bite. Mind you, if Dalglish has to go, he has to go completely.

Absolutely, people like Dalglish and Sourness are cancers to football clubs, dinosaurs of a different era. I don't even like seeing them make judgement on the game on the likes of SKY and the BBC, there are some exceptions though.

Hopefully Martinez doesn't get the job. He's far too nice.