The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I can actually see O'Neill going there. That is probably who they have approached. Would be fucking hilarious for the mackems.

If they approached him, I'd have money on him going. Seriously.

Think he'd do alright with them actually. Get them there or thereabouts and OK in the cups & that'd be enough for the short term.

Fans probably won't be on his back straight away either.

Guest MrSundlofer

Sven-Göran Eriksson.

At least he will tell the press he wants the Liverpool job, just like he does with all other jobs.

Think he'd do alright with them actually. Get them there or thereabouts and OK in the cups & that'd be enough for the short term.

Fans probably won't be on his back straight away either.

RAWK absolutely DESPISES O'Neill. Not sure if that's representative of their fanbase, mind.

THEY can't believe THEIR club has sacked a manager after one season. Not THEIR way.

No of course it's not you fucking deluded retards, YOUR club sacks them after half a season.

Absolutely loving this shower of shite crying into their lager and shitting it

Just seen the news.

It's an absolute shame that Dalglish has gone. Like most people, I would have preferred him to stay on and destroy Liverpool a bit more but alas wasn't to be (it looks as if John Henry actually has a brain and did the "right" thing for Liverpool...).

I'm really happy it's all gone tits up.

After those first few months and everything was going well for them I thought it was fucking typical that they'd once again fallen on their feet despite bringing back a miserable, hateful bastard from a bygone era.

Then we saw what he did in the transfer window and it was clear disaster was on the horizon. Thankfully everything turned out nicely.

Just seen the news.

It's an absolute shame that Dalglish has gone. Like most people, I would have preferred him to stay on and destroy Liverpool a bit more but alas wasn't to be. John Henry actually has a brain though...

Doesn't take much of a brain to see that Dalglish is nothing but a 70's style uberturboshit disco ball.

The fact that John Henry gave him the job full time would indicate to me that he doesn't have much of a brain tbh.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wonder if the leader of the Ayran Nation is available to fill the vancancy.

Clay is a Toon fan. No way would he join Liverpool.

Guest nufcshirts

The new Liverpool manager:

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/joekinnear.thumbnail.gif

Guest bimpy474

Wonder if the leader of the Ayran Nation is available to fill the vancancy.

Clay is a Toon fan. No way would he join Liverpool.

:huff:

I'm really happy it's all gone tits up.

After those first few months and everything was going well for them I thought it was f***ing typical that they'd once again fallen on their feet despite bringing back a miserable, hateful b****** from a bygone era.

I remember when they beat us heavily up at SJP (when Given conceded 5 and was still MOTM), the Liverpool fans (mates) I was watching with laughed in my face and wouldn't stop going on about what a laughing stock NUFC was. They haven't even hit rock bottom yet, and I cannot f***ing wait. Vengeance waits patiently in the shadows, until the right time...

The new Liverpool manager:

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/joekinnear.thumbnail.gif

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/2008chode/Gifz/gladje4.gif

Guest bimpy474

Liverpool would like to unveil their new manager and his backroom staff.

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3418/45128091386f29cbbc3d433.jpg