The Liverpool Thread

Parky

The comments from the Liverpool fan and, I bet, any others who read it only serve to underline every single point that I make. It's great. :lol:

I'll have to go and live in a cave somewhere, and play gin rummy with Morientes, Hodgson and Comiolli.

They'll find you all and burn like the Knights Templar.

Sunderland will beat them and it'll be great ;D They're an abomination of a club and a stain on football. I feel like my life is that Michael Jackson Popcorn gif.

Hopefully they don't get Owen though, because then lil' Mickey would get what he wants.

Think I'd actually prefer Sunderland to win of the two. Not only are liverpool more likely (unfortunately) to be in and around us at the end of the season, but I actually think I dislike them more the mackems nowadays. Sunderland are good for a laugh and I appreciate the rivalry and the derbies, whereas I'd be genuinely delighted if Liverpool ceased to exist.

!

A preview of the Liverpool fly on the wall series, seems a bit like 'Hard Knocks' that they do for the NFL

Interesting. He didn't really look like he was being himself. If he's going to impose his ideas effectively at that club, he needs to be much more convincing.

!

A preview of the Liverpool fly on the wall series, seems a bit like 'Hard Knocks' that they do for the NFL

They were talking about the documentary on the radio today and apparently it will show Daglish being sacked... Or at least the decision being made... Apparently that is why he had to fly out there... Should be interesting viewing...

Please, for the love of god please. :drool:

Not sure what Liverpool hope to achieve from this documentary, previous examples haven't shown clubs in the best light, ie QPR and the Mackems especially, but even that Barcelona one portrayed the key men as petulant and childish. Giving people with cameras lots of access means they going to record a lot of embarrassing, controversial moments and then arrange them in the most dramatic way possible. it's not exactly going to be an extended advertisement for the club.

!

Cringeworthy as fuck that like. The youtube comment that compares him to David Brent is spot on.

!

Cringeworthy as fuck that like. The youtube comment that compares him to David Brent is spot on.

That's what I thought while watching it as well. :lol: