The Liverpool Thread

Parky

On a general note, I'm yet to be convinced by these daft pre-season trips all over the world. Aside from the team bonding element, I can't much the benefit at all. Any warm weather fitness boost is surely negated by the near-constant travelling and the pitches are often wank, as is the opposition.

On a general note, I'm yet to be convinced by these daft pre-season trips all over the world. Aside from the team bonding element, I can't much the benefit at all. Any warm weather fitness boost is surely negated by the near-constant travelling and the pitches are often wank, as is the opposition.

£££ is the only reason

does this come across as very amateur? is it just what im seeing, or are they keeping the real stuff off Camera?

it looks very edited to keep anything that makes anything that makes the club look in any way bad off camera. Pity for them its making Rogers look a right tosser

does this come across as very amateur? is it just what im seeing, or are they keeping the real stuff off Camera?

it looks very edited to keep anything that makes anything that makes the club look in any way bad off camera. Pity for them its making Rogers look a right tosser

Would love to see what cuts have been left on the floor.

I haven't watched any of these because anything interesting will be cut, no doubt about it. 

I haven't watched any of these because anything interesting will be cut, no doubt about it. 

Supposedly they started filming around the time of the League Cup Final so an awful lot looks to have been cut already.

Supposedly they started filming around the time of the League Cup Final so an awful lot looks to have been cut already.

well sacking a club legend for winning a trophy and getting to the final of the other one doesn't exactly make good pr

What are these Americans getting out of following Liverpool???

Very few teams get any level of coverage in America. Liverpool is one of those teams, the other one is Man United.

I just think if you're going to be a glory hunter you may aswell do it properly.