The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Only just seen this envelope business. Fucking hell, what a tool :lol:

Aye, Brendan, that will get your players motivated for the season ahead. Quite glad Rodgers is going to get shown up in this role, he really has no idea what he's doing.

Just had the chance to look at this now ! 

CRINGE!!!

Talking the same shit we used to get at work from senior managers, loads of corporate jizz about motivation but they had no substance themselves. 

Its so cringe worthy.

This, this and this.

The only way to run anything is through demonstrated competence. If you show you know what you're talking about, people will follow you, even if they dislike you.

Stuff like this just screams, "I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, so here's a magic trick instead!"

That might explain why he's playing the kids so much: they're the only ones daft enough to swallow this shite. It's certainly not going to fly with anyone that played under Benitez. They might not have liked him, but he sure as fuck knew what he was doing.

How could anyone not like Benitez, man?

I've got a list.  :lol:

And that's a fact. The Liverpool job turned Rafa insane, he'd be a fool to go back. It rarely works second time around.

Guest neesy111

@TonyBarretTimes: The Italian FA has informed Liverpool that Fabio Borini has broken a bone in his foot. Their striker shortage has become a crisis.

:pokerface:

@TonyBarretTimes: The Italian FA has informed Liverpool that Fabio Borini has broken a bone in his foot. Their striker shortage has become a crisis.

:pokerface:

Didn't Ashley Cole break a fone in his butt

Disclaimer - I realise this 'joke' doesn't work - it's like tourettes