The Liverpool Thread

Parky

:lol: They're in trouble if they lose him.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/682555053.png?key=641441&Expires=1352057007&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=U-1anfKu2Qbd1GGLqsXpv-Z0LwHU1Rj8U3~KxOswjzjhXR~0ZOK2Aan4XsEp2~loFhUh3qY4kCgGDatDFeeEYetVlo1Kfj4BFYhH2laD5HJK6mMsWtl9NIobPYEgu-a~YVSotLdoeRRNLQCBoZtv0s72QFH~5kqbzsnXPMuPrsw_

:lol: They're in trouble if they lose him.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/682555053.png?key=641441&Expires=1352057007&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=U-1anfKu2Qbd1GGLqsXpv-Z0LwHU1Rj8U3~KxOswjzjhXR~0ZOK2Aan4XsEp2~loFhUh3qY4kCgGDatDFeeEYetVlo1Kfj4BFYhH2laD5HJK6mMsWtl9NIobPYEgu-a~YVSotLdoeRRNLQCBoZtv0s72QFH~5kqbzsnXPMuPrsw_

Shame Colo missed.... same consequences for us unfortunately.

Guest firetotheworks

Do you think if Suarez played for us we'd be all be blind to how much of a despicable cheat he is?

I don't even think he would be the 'he's a cunt, but he's our cunt' type, either. He's just a fundamentally abhorrent person.

I'd accept what he is if he played for us probably  :lol:

But nah he's a c*nt of a person if he played for us i wouldn't see him any differently as a person than i do now.

He's not like Bellamy was where he was our c*nt etc etc he's just a c*nt in general.

I'd love it if he played for us.

I really wouldn't. He's a player with undeniable quality, but he's not good enough to counter what a despicable, racist, cheating cunt he is. He's suited to that piece of shit club.

Guest firetotheworks

You wouldn't be ashamed watching our player dive all the time, claim for everything, dive when he's already on the ground, be a nasty tackler and racially abuse opponents?

I was ashamed of Barton and pretty much all of his antics were off the field.

You wouldn't be ashamed watching our player dive all the time, claim for everything, dive when he's already on the ground, be a nasty tackler and racially abuse opponents?

I was ashamed of Barton and pretty much all of his antics were off the field.

Aside from the racial thing I wouldn't mind. He's not the only one who does that - he's just pilloried more than others for it.

Guest firetotheworks

Take away all of the horrible things about him and he's an excellent, if (now) massively over-rated player.

I think the media are going completely the other way to somehow try and paint him as some sort of evil genius, btw. It reminds me of what they did with Cantona, except Cantona was nowhere near as bad a person, and far and away a better footballer. I say that as someone that absolutely hated Cantona because of how good he was for Man United, as well.

Don't get the Joe Allen praise, I thought he was s*** yesterday.

Didn't you know he is the Xavi of the Valleys? 

TBF to him he put in a few decent tackles but that is the only time I noticed him, he seems to be the master of the sideways pass so Rodgers loves him, Shearer got him bang on on MoTD a few weeks ago.

Didn't even see Joe Allen today.

To be fair he was their best player in the first half. Did what he's told to do quite well, which is just about nothing  :mike:

Considering we more or less concede the midfield to just about every team we play, it's not hard to look busy in the middle of the park against us.

The Liverpool fans I know naturally love Suarez to bits, but even they admit that his constant diving about like a fairy, and whining about every decision actually plays into the hands of their opponents and riles up the opposition fans and referees alike - ultimately to their disadvantage. We'd be saying the same if he was ours.

He's as much of a hinderance to his team as he is an absolute genius of a footballer.

Guest firetotheworks

He's definitely a worse person and a worse player than most of the players that have had as much media time as him like. He's not a patch on the likes of Drogba and Cantona, who have been hated for much less.