The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I'd love it if he played for us.

I really wouldn't. He's a player with undeniable quality, but he's not good enough to counter what a despicable, racist, cheating c*** he is. He's suited to that piece of s*** club.

I've had to endure this cunt being a part of the team I dislike the most in Holland too. He is undeniable quality, but for me he gets far too much protection from the referees. Deserves to be sent off or retrospectively banned in most matches he plays, be it for diving or serious foul play on opposition players. The way he went down on that Colo challenge basically made up the referee's mind, whereas Simpson didn't even flinch at that hack by Sterling. Cheaters get away with it more often than not, and he's the worst of the lot. Despicable human being.

Don't get the Joe Allen praise, I thought he was s*** yesterday.

Didn't you know he is the Xavi of the Valleys? 

TBF to him he put in a few decent tackles but that is the only time I noticed him, he seems to be the master of the sideways pass so Rodgers loves him, Shearer got him bang on on MoTD a few weeks ago.

He misplaced a few short sideways passes as far as I saw.

Guest firetotheworks

Whenever we were intercepting passes, it seemed like it was from his sloppy passing. Tbf though, I still don't feel like I know a lot about him. Everytime I've seen him he's looked tidy and that's it.

Whenever we were intercepting passes, it seemed like it was from his sloppy passing. Tbf though, I still don't feel like I know a lot about him. Everytime I've seen him he's looked tidy and that's it.

Agree, he's a nothing player, a slightly better version of Jordan Henderson if you like.

On another note, Gerrard went missing for them yesterday.

Its all downhill for him now.

Couldn't believe the shit that was coming out of my mouth when he tried that lob from half-way. :lol: Riled me up so much.

But deep down you'd be ashamed of having such a c*** playing for the team you love. Wouldn't be able to take his constant cheating - such an association could almost tarnish the club's reputation on the field. Horrible man.

But deep down you'd be ashamed of having such a c*** playing for the team you love. Wouldn't be able to take his constant cheating - such an association could almost tarnish the club's reputation on the field. Horrible man.

As I said, racism would be my only issue and even then is what he did worse than Barton playing for us after being in jail for assault? The cheating I could tolerate as I think to an extent it's blown out of proportion plus he'd bring a winning mentality and drive to win that currently we don't have.

Saying that, it'll never happen as he wouldn't move and would cost too much so it's futile foruming.

He's not world class either IMO.

He has fantastic footwork and agility, but his ability to beat people is heightened (I would estimate) about three-fold by the fear he will dive and a ref will fall for it. Even in the last couple of games (and it has only been a couple, contrary to what the Kop/BBC would have you believe) where he hasn't got squat from the refs.

He has fantastic footwork and agility, but his ability to beat people is heightened (I would estimate) about three-fold by the fear he will dive and a ref will fall for it. Even in the last couple of games (and it has only been a couple, contrary to what the Kop/BBC would have you believe) where he hasn't got squat from the refs.

He's undoubtedly one of the best players in the league. Whether that makes him 'world class' is up to interpretation of the term.

Lets be serious here, it's definitely not blown out of proportion. He is one of the most blatant and prolific cheats in European football.

He's the worst cheat the league has seen, and a racist to boot.

Bindippers defending him is semi-understandable, don't see how others can. His 'ability' is completely out-shadowed by his cuntery. The sooner he is gone, the better.

Two of the most to-the-point and spot-on posts I've seen on here. I'm gutted he's such a cunt because he would be a joy to watch otherwise, I just can't completely separate his ability from his character.

He's built himself a reputation in England which has now got to the point that it's impossible to shake off.

He came over here known by most as the man that "cheated" Ghana out of a spot in the WC semi-final and since he's been here he's added making racist remarks and diving to his horrible little portfolio.

There's no doubting his talent but unfortunately the bad outweighs the good.  He can moan all he likes but it's set in stone now, he'd be best off moving to Spain/Germany/Italy and starting again with a club playing CL football.

He's undoubtedly one of the best players in the league. Whether that makes him 'world class' is up to interpretation of the term.

Fair enough. :thup:

For me: World class players are allowed to have defects to their games, but Suarez's finishing is too dyer [/pun intended] for me to give him the calibre of world class striker. Falcao, Van Persie and Tevez are world class strikers. Also in my counterfactual world, he'd be sent off most games for diving and dissent by Collina. Suarez is international class. And a cheating buck-toothed tosspot.

His goal record isn't even that bad, when you supplement how many he has created directly/indirectly on top of that and some of the knackers he's playing with. Be interested to see how many he gets after a full PL season (which he aint had yet because he's a cunt).