The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Shite Liverpool sides:

93/94 Souness' rotten side. Beat them home and away easily.

03ish. Beat them 1-0 on New Years Day when Robert spanked a free kick in. I think Diouf played up front on his own and they were embarassing.

10/11- Full of has beens, never weres and bottlers.

Shite Liverpool sides:

03ish. Beat them 1-0 on New Years Day when Robert spanked a free kick in. I think Diouf played up front on his own and they were embarassing.

Mmm more crept in after big deflection off Mellor. Spanked one into Carson's top corner a year or two later though. O0

Shite Liverpool sides:

Mmm more crept in after big deflection off Mellor. Spanked one into Carson's top corner a year or two later though. O0

Your memories better than mine! My abiding memory of that night was that it was incredibly cold and i was hungover to hell.

"the only question we asked of their back four was where the goal was, but even with directions we couldn’t seem to find it”."

"The penny dropped for Newcastle, and they realised they could win the game if they just hit the ball in the general direction of our goal."

:lol:

Marcotti Gabriele Marcotti

To those who ask, I haven't heard anything - except for random, unsubstantiated tweets - abt Roy leaving Liverpool tonight

Keeping my finger on the twitter pulse like a veteran.