The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I love how racially abusing and biting someone is worthy of support, but joining Real Madrid is worth hating him for.

The tribal nature of the football fans knows no bounds.

It's quite funny considering the lack of any commitment by those who are given this backing by an increasingly rabid fanbase. It applies to all clubs like, not just Liverpool - they're the funniest though.

Guest Brazilianbob

Good riddance to an utterly detestable animal who still cannot see that human beings don't behave as he does.  He still cant even acknowledge that he was thoroughly deserving of the punishment meted out to him. Personally I think the remainder of his ten match ban should accompany him wherever he goes, be it Italy or Spain, but it won't.  He will get a massive wedge rfrom Barca, Real or Juve and he will sidestep his ban whilst blaming the UK media for his disgusting behaviour.  O wonder if he bites his wife and kids when they argue?  If the answer is no then why does he think its ok to do it to a stranger?  He is lucky not to have been charged with ABH by the police.

Also, after finishing 7th, not getting especially far in Europe, knocked out by Oldham in the FA Cup in the 4th round, knocked out in the 4th round of the League Cup, and now losing the one player who carried them for large parts of the season - how is Rodgers winning this? :lol:

Also, after finishing 7th, not getting especially far in Europe, knocked out by Oldham in the FA Cup in the 4th round, knocked out in the 4th round of the League Cup, and now losing the one player who carried them for large parts of the season - how is Rodgers winning this? :lol:

0-6.

I'm pretty ambivalent about this. He's a great player, like, but such an embarrassing liability to boot. As long as we don't lose money on him, I'll not be overly sorry to see him go.

That's not to say I'm confident we will get a good price for him or that we'll spend it wisely :(

I'm pretty ambivalent about this. He's a great player, like, but such an embarrassing liability to boot. As long as we don't lose money on him, I'll not be overly sorry to see him go.

That's not to say I'm confident we will get a good price for him or that we'll spend it wisely :(

At least you've learned from your Andy Carroll selling antics. You're leading with "WE WILL NOT SELL" rather than "Aye, we don't want him, fuck that kid. £35m anyone?"