The Liverpool Thread

Parky

He did the bite on purpose because he wants an exit excuse.

:thup:

It was such a random, unprovoked act, the likes of which you rarely see in any public place. This wasn't a bad challenge which he got wrong, or even verbal remarks this time.

The rat knew exactly what he was doing, and I imagine a fair few Liverpool fans will fall for every word he spouts.

Aye, biting and diving will go down much better over in Spain. The press and fans (especially in other cities than Madrid, or even Athletico Madrid fans) will love it no ends.

The best bit of that article is the Cavani "four you dream of" reference, assuming he means the "big 4" in England. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Liverpool fans.. :lol:

Here's an idea Luis, how about you stop your fucking antics on the pitch? People imitating biting gestures? Well, don't fucking do it yourself on the pitch, you're giving people ammunition to take the piss. You would actually be a well liked player if you weren't an all round cunt on the pitch. Ability speaks for itself and he really shouldn't have to resort to the stuff he does.

Don't think a player has wound me up more than Suarez but as is the case with most footballers, he really is as thick as pigshit. Idiotic cunt.

Was creased reading that bit about the photo if i'm honest. Some were on twitter today stating that abusing his family is not called for. I'd hardly call bite gestures on a picture 'abuse', especially when they're not even aimed at his lass or his kids.

Here's an idea Luis, how about you stop your fucking antics on the pitch? People imitating biting gestures? Well, don't fucking do it yourself on the pitch, you're giving people ammunition to take the piss. You would actually be a well liked player if you weren't an all round cunt on the pitch. Ability speaks for itself and he really shouldn't have to resort to the stuff he does.

Don't think a player has wound me up more than Suarez but as is the case with most footballers, he really is as thick as pigshit. Idiotic cunt.

:thup:

"Ever since I arrived I have felt bad, they have never judged me for my play but with the attitude that he dives, protests, makes gestures, racism... everything," Suarez told television show RR Gol.

Boo hoo.

I wonder what makes them comment on diving, protesting, making gestures, racism and biting... Surely it can't be anything that Chewy is doing?

Pretty shit argument from Bellamy, why is Suarez using an apparent term of endearment to Evra? Didn't look like they were friends. Just let him fuck off to Madrid and it'll be easier for all of us to be entertained by him.

Guest chicken little

Pretty s*** argument from Bellamy, why is Suarez using an apparent term of endearment to Evra? Didn't look like they were friends.

this was gone through in excruciating detail during the hearing, for bellamy to mention it is either mendacious or just plain fucking thick.

Pretty s*** argument from Bellamy, why is Suarez using an apparent term of endearment to Evra? Didn't look like they were friends.

this was gone through in excruciating detail during the hearing, for bellamy to mention it is either mendacious or just plain fucking thick.

Sounds like Bellamy alright.

Bellamy just shit stirring

Not sure if posted and probably complete fabrication but what the hey

https://twitter.com/milkyonedesign/status/344847858899501057/photo/1

Very good fake if so.

Would be a piece of p*ss to do tbh.

Wouldn't be overly hard I guess, but the vast majority of people wouldn't be able to write something this "official sounding" if you know what I mean. Also, the last paragraph (on an unrelated topic) adds to its credibility if you ask me. Not sure what to think of the use of initials though. What do RAWK make of it, or have they banned any Suarez talk like the fascists they are?