The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Slippery Sam

The only reason Liverpool fans supported him through his 'problems' is because they were terrified of losing him. Simple as that.  Just like a lot of football fans do for their players, they knew he is a cunt, but he was their cunt.

It's so great to watch them turn on him. They've stuck with him to a sickening level, made themselves the laughing stock of football, blindly turned him into a messiah and now he's shitting on them all from a great height. A fantastic heel turn.

It's so great to watch them turn on him. They've stuck with him to a sickening level, made themselves the laughing stock of football, blindly turned him into a messiah and how he's shitting on them all from a great height. A fantastic heel turn.

now, you see, this is at the top of the page, I know it's the liverpool page but it could so easily be our near neighbours.

Most recent post on rawk

Is it possible that this story is tabloid conjecture?

Why would Suarez discuss his future with the very press he has repeatedly claimed to hate?

I don't believe this story and still support our Luis, our number 7.

uhhhh :lol:

Most recent post on rawk

Why would Suarez discuss his future with the very press he has repeatedly claimed to hate?

wow thats a new level of self delusion  :lol:

Most recent post on rawk

wow thats a new level of self delusion  :lol:

I've seen this reaction from Scousers after every report on it.  "Hah, as usual NO QUOTES,continue lapping up the nonsense of the shit stirring media you gullible FOOLS!"

I can't believe the Guardian has now even made a fully functioning latex and hydraulic Suarez automaton to spew their LIES about him wanting to leave.  I'm glad the Suarez thread on RAWK has been locked for the last 5 hours to prevent discussion of it.

The only reason Liverpool fans supported him through his 'problems' is because they were terrified of losing him. Simple as that.  Just like a lot of football fans do for their players, they knew he is a cunt, but he was their cunt.

I honestly don't think we would (this forum anyway), not with some of the stuff he has done.

Rodgers is desperate to keep him as he knows full well that his nonsense will be exposed as soon as his key man leaves.

there was an interview with him on Irish radio yesterday where you could really hear how far stuck up his own arse he really is. The talk about the "Brendan Rodgers Way™" as if he invented passing the football short, and talking about "death by football" which just sounds incredibly tedious to watch.

He's built his entire side to cater to the whims of the cannibal and how they cope without him will be interesting

Guest bimpy474

Rodgers is desperate to keep him as he knows full well that his nonsense will be exposed as soon as his key man leaves.

there was an interview with him on Irish radio yesterday where you could really hear how far stuck up his own arse he really is. The talk about the "Brendan Rodgers Way™" as if he invented passing the football short, and talking about "death by football" which just sounds incredibly tedious to watch.

He's built his entire side to cater to the whims of the cannibal and how they cope without him will be interesting

By battering us 0-6 at home ?.

doesn't count since we were beyond rubbish

Guest bimpy474

doesn't count since we were beyond rubbish

True, but you could have played along :lol:

No he hasn't.

Well he did tbf, he even said himself " i took a conscious decision to build the team around Luis".

I think they will be fine though, won't be close to CL spots but still around 6th or 7th.

Guest bimpy474

Phil Thompson: "Suarez may realise he achieves CL quicker at #LFC than at #AFC"

Huh ? erm Phil know where Liverpool finished last season like ? :lol: