The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Please end this scoring s****.

:lol:

I don't understand it like, how Rodgers didn't win last season I'll never know.... :undecided:

They finished 7th and did nowt in the cups. Who below them should have finished ahead of them?

like I said, I don't understand the scoring of it...just thought the raping we got off Liverpool would be enough to make the parky/rodgers competition nul and void :lol:

I don't understand it like, how Rodgers didn't win last season I'll never know.... :undecided:

They finished 7th and did nowt in the cups. Who below them should have finished ahead of them?

like I said, I don't understand the scoring of it...just thought the raping we got off Liverpool would be enough to make the parky/rodgers competition nul and void :lol:

This thread is devoid of logic. It's one of the bigger ones on here and is about a team that couldn't give a flying fuck about us.

This thread is devoid of logic. It's one of the bigger ones on here and is about a team that couldn't give a flying f*** about us.

You can't argue with the fact that Liverpool have been kinda hilarious over the last 3-4 years, though? There's been plenty of material to work with.

This thread is devoid of logic. It's one of the bigger ones on here and is about a team that couldn't give a flying f*** about us.

You can't argue with the fact that Liverpool have been kinda hilarious over the last 3-4 years, though? There's been plenty of material to work with.

True, just seems a bit excessive (and I dislike LFC as much as anyone)

There was some journalist actually arguing on twitter that Arsenal should have bid £41,000,000 as that was a classier thing to do than bid £40,000,001.  Mental.

:lol: And that is why he is a journalist and not in finances.

Wish he was leaving the country

I initially thought that way but this is just way too funny now.

Complains about English media and say they are forcing him out of the country and then asks to leave to join an English club and gives an exclusive interview to an English Paper :lol:

There is a decent Liverpool poster on here but

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

The lengths they went to stick up for this wanker. This must REALLY hurt and it does feel good, some of the bullshit excuses or 'everyone is against us', 'poor wickle Suarez, why does everyone pick on him? boo hoo' shite they spouted that this has happened so quickly.

Sickened.

Can't believe the club defended this piece of shit even when he was racially abusing opposition players,and now he does this to us.

Horrible,horrible man.

Wait, I thought he was using a term of endearment, not racially abusing someone?  Getting hard to keep up here :lol: