The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I never realised Handicapped was offensive. Blimey.

They blatantly ran out of ideas and were desperate for one more to make the formatting look decent.

Seeing as there is no logical order to it, I'll assume it is ordered as ideas were put forward.  Makes perfect sense. 

Guest bimpy474

I never realised Handicapped was offensive. Blimey.

They blatantly ran out of ideas and were desperate for one more to make the formatting look decent.

Seeing as there is no logical order to it, I'll assume it is ordered as ideas were put forward.  Makes perfect sense. 

I now picture a room full of Liverpool officials and Suarez running through as many rude offensive names as possible :lol:

Mate, if Suarez was there they'd have needed to publish a fucking filing cabinet.  Plus negro or negrito isn't there, which would have been Suarez's number one and two suggestions seeing as he was done for using them - why did Liverpool omit those I WONDER...

Guest bimpy474

Mate, if Suarez was there they'd have needed to publish a fucking filing cabinet.  Plus negro or negrito isn't there.

Nah that just proves their PR is getting better :lol:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2013/7/30/1375198489160/Liverpool-FC-produce-a-do-001.jpg

Probably not the best worksheet to use in the collocation bingo game then

Guest bimpy474

why don't they just hire stewards smart enough to be able to understand what language used is discriminatory?

Impossible, this is too sensible and full of common sense.

FAN: 'Lend us a fag will you? I forgot mine whilst listening to the HT scores on my tranny radio; a queer turn of events that could've handicapped my enjoyment of today's match. Oh well, best nip that in the bud. Are we in the coloured shirts today? Midget gem anyone?'

STEWARD: Well fuck my O-zone...*rolls sleeves up* When these perps gonna learn they in my yard now....

FAN: 'Lend us a fag will you? I forgot mine whilst listening to the HT scores on my tranny radio; a queer turn of events that could've handicapped my enjoyment of today's match. Oh well, best nip that in the bud. Are we in the coloured shirts today? Midget gem anyone?'

STEWARD: Well fuck my O-zone...*rolls sleeves up* When these perps gonna learn they in my yard now....

:lol: