The Liverpool Thread

Parky

They won't even finish top 4.

They have started well , but there's 5 better teams than them, in the end only Arsenal will stay the pace when the Mancs and Chelsea pick up steam and they will.

I'm with you on this one. Chelsea, Spurs, City and Arsenal are the top 4 for me.

Man Utd 6th?

Guest neesy111

They have started well , but there's 5 better teams than them, in the end only Arsenal will stay the pace when the Mancs and Chelsea pick up steam and they will.

I'm with you on this one. Chelsea, Spurs, City and Arsenal are the top 4 for me.

Man Utd 6th?

Would love for that to happen.

Man Utd 6th?

Between them and Liverpool for 5th/6th I reckon.

Guest neesy111

Rather see them win the league than Man Utd or Chelsea.

Same. I juse want Man Utd to finish as low as possible, see what happens.

Could be interesting what a poor season could do.

Rooney must create and scores around 25+ a season tbf. I think Rooney/RVP is the better partnership, Sturridge/Suarez obviously has a lot of potential but I would be surprised if their partnership gets the 60+ goals RVP/Rooney will likely create or score.

Rooney offers a lot, don't get me wrong, and works for the team more but Suarez is the more creative for me.

:thup:

Rooney must create and scores around 25+ a season tbf. I think Rooney/RVP is the better partnership, Sturridge/Suarez obviously has a lot of potential but I would be surprised if their partnership gets the 60+ goals RVP/Rooney will likely create or score.

Rooney offers a lot, don't get me wrong, and works for the team more but Suarez is the more creative for me.

Define creativity.... because while Suarez is more explosive and a better dribbler.... Rooney creates more goals and chances regularly and has much better vision and is a much better passer.

Man Utd 6th?

Man Utd 8th.

There is no hope in hell we'll challenge for the title. Especially if we don't re-enforce the midfield in January.

Lucas-Gerrard partnership is struggling and will soon cause us to drop points (as it did vs Saints when they were properly pressed).

I also think we may be better off permanently with 3-4-1-2 as it is likely to get the best of our 2 best players (Suarez and Sturridge)