The Liverpool Thread

Parky

As if Suarez is actually a racist. :lol:

Aside from the fact he was proved to be you mean?

By the FA.

Rather believe white South Americans who have said it's not meant as a racist term.

South Americans think monkey chants are playful banter. As if that bunch of animals are any authority on racism.

:anguish:

Guest n4e

By the FA.

Rather believe white South Americans who have said it's not meant as a racist term.

South Americans think monkey chants are playful banter. As if that bunch of animals are any authority on racism.

Horrific patter.

City better not fuck this up now. A couple of 4-0 thumpings would be splendid.

Nah, I'm quite happy to go into the last game with a little bit of hope for Liverpool. I want them to need 10 or 11, and just fall short. Win-win.

City better not fuck this up now. A couple of 4-0 thumpings would be splendid.

Nah, I'm quite happy to go into the last game with a little bit of hope for Liverpool. I want them to need 10 or 11, and just fall short. Win-win.

:yao:

That would actually be perfect. Liverpool needing to win by a dozen and scoring 11.

Of course, a 0-11 drubbing would be lost in the media wankest about Stevie G just falling short and the worldwide mourning that would follow, but it might make Ashley think for a moment or two.

By the FA.

Horrific patter.

:lol:

That would actually be perfect. Liverpool needing to win by a dozen and scoring 11.

Of course, a 0-11 drubbing would be lost in the media wankest about Stevie G just falling short and the worldwide mourning that would follow, but it might make Ashley think for a moment or two.

Even better would be if they actually get the goals they need then Shola scores an injury time consolation.

Even better would be if they actually get the goals they need then Shola scores an injury time consolation.

I was thinking exactly the same, would justify Shola's existence,

Guest firetotheworks

Parky would lose if they finished 4th if I remember his prediction correctly.