James Perch

BeloEmre

Watching the match again, and fucking hell disgusting challenge he put in. Should've been off and almost fucks it over for us again against Stoke. There's no need for him in our team, I bet one of the kids can do the same job as he did yesterday running and closing down player with 10 minutes to go.

Always look awfully nervous when with ball at his feet and seems clueless in how to defend too. Even for the peanuts we bought him for he's along with Smith the worst buy this club has made in many many years.

The s*** one was disgusting, worthy of a Stoke player.

It looked like a 50/50 to me.

It was.

It mostly wasn't. He was lucky to escape with a yellow card. Disgusting tackle, watched it with neutrals who agreed. Should been a red, you don't lunge into a tackle like that.

He lunged with his studs pretty high. Had that hit Whelan (think it was him) in the shins, there would've been a big chance of a broken leg. It was so unnecessary and I hate to see those tackles. I mean, Torres got a straight red for the same thing, without really touching the player. A player should never lunge into a tackle with the studs raised like that, its cowardly.

Comparing it to the Torres tackle ffs :lol: Perch went in with one foot.

Torres never touched the player...it really shouldn't matter if its two or one footed, in the end you SHOULD never tackle with the studs raised. Fucking disgusting, and I don't think it was with malice but was a terrible tackle and Ill remain with the opinion that he was lucky to get only a yellow.