Dan Gosling

Dave

I don't like cryptic Ronaldo.  Angry Ronaldo is much better.

Tbf to Ron he reckoned Gosling would turn out to be a very good player. So far, that looks very, very far from true.

We've all done it one way or another, calling a player out as potential sh*te or genius. After seeing Carroll's limp substitute apprearance against Man City a few years ago i said the long streak of p*ss would never amount to anything.

Even i can be wrong.... hard to believe.

Tbf to Ron he reckoned Gosling would turn out to be a very good player. So far, that looks very, very far from true.

We've all done it one way or another, calling a player out as potential sh*te or genius. After seeing Carroll's limp substitute apprearance against Man City a few years ago i said the long streak of p*ss would never amount to anything.

Gosling will turn out to be a limited player but a good PL midfield goalscorer. It just won't be here.

I'll also go on record to say that Dummet won't 'make it' at this level and i reckon Sammy Ameobi will.

My arse could be bit big time here :lol:

Sammy was unlucky to get his injury when he did. Was just starting to get a run in the side and was looking fairly promising.

I've already made my feelings known for Dummet and they haven't changed in the slightest.

Gosling really is an average player.  I can't see him playing regularly for a PL side at any point in the future.  He'll knock around Championship teams for the rest of his career.  If he is lucky he might get a few Premiership seasons at some yo-yo club.

Gosling will turn out to be a limited player but a good PL midfield goalscorer. It just won't be here.

Like, 10 goals a season?

Nothing at all I've seen so far suggests anything close to Ronaldo's description of what Gozza will amount to.

Gosling really is an average player.  I can't see him playing regularly for a PL side at any point in the future.  He'll knock around Championship teams for the rest of his career.  If he is lucky he might get a few Premiership seasons at some yo-yo club.

^^ So far, this looks bang on.

Get this fucker out of our club.

Like, 10 goals a season?

I'm guessing Ron probably meant half that amount...10 is decent for a striker :lol:

Aye, lower Premier League/upper Championship he'll get goals given a proper run.

I'll also go on record to say that Dummet won't 'make it' at this level and i reckon Sammy Ameobi will.

My arse could be bit big time here :lol:

I really like Sammy, one of the few players in the squad who'll try and do something. We'll knock that out of him.

A midfielder with nowt else to his game but goals really needs to be towards the 10 mark. A bit like Gouff when played outwide. If he's not scoring, he's probably not worth keeping in the side.

From what i've seen Gosling will need to improve to even be a mediocre PL midfielder. He's Karl Henry level.