Dan Gosling

Dave

Just picturing the guys at palace all looking at each other during his medical thinking "we've made a huge mistake" then just letting the phone ring out each time he called hoping he would just go away.

Seems so harsh :D

Does sound like Palace treated him badly, i read somewhere else that they were supposed to contact him by 2pm and it got 9ish, he agents tried to phone them and they wouldn't take his calls or he couldn't get hold of them.

Switchboard will have closed at 5 like.

Guest bimpy474

Does sound like Palace treated him badly, i read somewhere else that they were supposed to contact him by 2pm and it got 9ish, he agents tried to phone them and they wouldn't take his calls or he couldn't get hold of them.

Switchboard will have closed at 5 like.

Office hours eh?. Should have thought of that :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Has anyone said it?

"having Dan back in the squad will be like a new signing"

Done.

That avatar pic Gimp :lol:

Bad treatment of the player from their part like. Sounds totally unprofessional.

I love the bit in the article though, "A spokeswoman for the club declined to comment." Do they think we are totally dense?

Guest Phil K

I can see Daniel waving goodbye,

Oh it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes

Nice one.

Anyways, on Gosling. Answers obvious. Prove 'em wrong son - don't feel aggrieved. It's because you've done absolutely f*** all for 2 full seasons - or is it 3 ?

Even when given a chance you did as little as if they'd put the shirt on a store dummy. Prove they were wrong. Carpe Diem

So Danny can wait

He knows it's too late as we're walking on by.

His phone dials away.

But don't expect an answer. We've run away.

Some might say he'll have to roll with it, D'you know what I mean?

Danny and Pardew will probably have to talk tonight.  And ask themselves, where did it all go wrong? 

Hey now, we're punning at supersonic speed.

• 2 weeks later...

might not be very good on the hallowed turf, but can plough a furrow elsewhere....

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/5Qxiq5HilmEYsx8.RuklNA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQxMztweW9mZj0wO3E9ODU7dz0zMTA-/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/lifestyles/2013-08-09/8413db81-2ebd-48d5-af81-c47ed5633aec_Miley-Cyrus-Liam-Hemsworth-Proenza-Schouler-Celine.jpg

:buck2:

• 1 month later...