Dan Gosling

Dave

Good luck to him. It's not his fault he didn't turn out as we hoped and that we have a clueless manager who plays him ahead of more talented players.

Didn't Neil warn us he was just a flash in the pan and not worth signing?

Guest firetotheworks

His biggest achievement was probably making me hate such a nothing player in such an insignificant amount of time.

Was obviously a personal thing between manager and player. You're shit but you're a good lad who hasn't had much luck with injuries. Fuck the benefits of the club you're imminently leaving - the club I manage - here's a run in the team. So long.

I always wonder if Pardew takes a look at the likes of Hayden Mullins, Harewood, Dan Gosling and then compares their career and accolades to the players he deemed not good enough I.e Mascherano, Tevez and soon to be Ben Arfa and thinks he made the right decision.

I mean some slip through the net every once in a while if your in charge a long time I.e Pogba and Pique under Ferguson, but surely managers at the top level must analyse themselves constantly, see where they can adjust and improve?

I do think he'd still be here if Pardew had his way.

I think he knows his limitations as a player, he knows he had a great opportunity here working under a poor manager who loves a grafter, so he's said some daft things in the press in an attempt to prolong his stay here. I'll not hate him for that like some on here will.

Crap player but don't really know him as a person to say he's a wanker or I hope he has a shit career. We move on, the player moves on, no hard feelings.

I always wonder if Pardew takes a look at the likes of Hayden Mullins, Harewood, Dan Gosling and then compares their career and accolades to the players he deemed not good enough I.e Mascherano, Tevez and soon to be Ben Arfa and thinks he made the right decision.

I mean some slip through the net every once in a while if your in charge a long time I.e Pogba and Pique under Ferguson, but surely managers at the top level must analyse themselves constantly, see where they can adjust and improve?

This is more of a general point but Pardew, like many of his favourite players, has no reason to improve himself when he knows he's untouchable anyway.

How shit is it atm, honestly? Never felt so despondent.

Guest firetotheworks

I see your Hatem Ben Arfa and Dan Gosling and raise you Javier Mascherano and Hayden Mullens.

This is more of a general point but Pardew, like many of his favourite players, has no reason to improve himself when he knows he's untouchable anyway.

How s*** is it atm, honestly? Never felt so despondent.

Think the inclusion of Gosling recently was political as much as anything.

Guest firetotheworks

I would go as far to say that this is the worst I've ever felt about NUFC and I obviously include being relegated with that. As cringey as it sounds, relegation was like being dumped and this is like being trapped in a shit relationship.