Dan Gosling

Dave

A 1 month loan move could be great for him. Arsenal did it with Ramsey last season. Easy to forget the lad is only 21.

Good shout with Ramsey loan, it worked wonders for him so would be happy for Gosling to go out and get some first team action to freshen him up for playing for us when we need nim in future.

A 1 month loan move could be great for him. Arsenal did it with Ramsey last season. Easy to forget the lad is only 21.

Good shout with Ramsey loan, it worked wonders for him so would be happy for Gosling to go out and get some first team action to freshen him up for playing for us when we need nim in future.

tbqh, Ramsey looks like he needs another 1 month loan to try and get himself together. 

Would have thought one of the better Championship clubs would be interested?  Spot on citing the Ramsey deal, very similar situation.  He has looked a cut above in the reserves highlights I've seen and the last 5 minutes of the Scunny game before he came off, there were glimpses of a quality player I thought.  Stagnated a bit by the sounds of it and by all accounts was crap against Forest.

Played an absolute peach of a ball to Sammy last night for his goal!  Also certain he set Marveaux up as well.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Has done pretty damn well for the reserves this year, hasn't he? A loan deal would be great, get some proper match practice and confidence up :thup:

Erm... So who does him going out on loan leave us with as a sub centre midfielder ???

It's a tough one but I think I'd rather have him on our bench than out on loan tbh providing he can get game time in the reserves.

Surely he should be ahead of Guthrie?

Incredible range of passing, the long ball To Sami for out 1st goal last night was superb.

Unlike you to go overboard.  :mike:

:lol:

it all started a long time ago.. going overboard that is

:D

If that loan thing is true i think it would be pretty good for him. It should be only up until January when we lose Tiote mind.

Actually it's quite shocking that we'll lose Tiote because of the ACN tbh. Just think about it if players like Gosling and Guthrie (!) are injured - it could bring Smith back into the frame. He'll look even more rusty than when he's "match-fit".