Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

I've gone mental this week and played my wildcard, team is now:

Pletikosa, Vidic, Clichy, A Cole, Faye, Fabregas ©, A Johnson, Bale, Scholes, Rooney, Carroll

Subs: Ben Arfa, Onuoha, Jerome, Foster

Decent squad of 15, certainly should do ok long term. Have £0.8m in the bank should I need to alter some things in the coming weeks.

Think I did better than most this week... assists for CY Lee, Fereira, Fabregas, goal for Cahill, Chamakh.

No clean sheets like, but not many people have Blackpool defenders. I always spend a lot on my defence, but this season it's much more about the goals and assists.

Guest neesy111

Been a very low scoring week for most people.  34 points is the Average.

Yeah, it's the lack of clean sheets that's done the damage. Anything around 40 is a good result.

Yeah I'm quite happy with 44 points.

Guest Roger Kint

Reasonably happy with 30 odd with two players tonight to come. Shame the massive amounts of transfer points lost through forgetfulness leaves me miles behind already

I've just added my team from my work league to this league. I assume my existing points tally will carry across?

No they won't.

Yes, they will.  Or at least they have every other season and there was nothing about a change to that in the rules update.

Just made 2 transfers:

Scott Dann in for Gary Neville

Matt Etherington in for Lee Chung-Yong

Also, put dropped Glen Johnson (away to Manure) to the bench for Chris Samba (home to Fulham) and dropped Carroll for Etherington (home to West Ham). Hoping for a good weekend and that Lampard finally starts racking up the points!