The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Mantis

Lennon and McCoist kicking off now. :lol:

Theres enough grief out there without those two pricks being able to control themselves.  We dont want those animals in our league ever.

Really don't like Rangers. :lol:

3 reds and about another 6 booked. Pricks.

Not surprised they resort to that like. There team is weak as fuck in comparison to years gone by.

Not surprised they resort to that like. There team is weak as fuck in comparison to years gone by.

Never want to see it but I've often wondered how they'd do in a 38 game Premiership season. I honestly think they'd struggle to stay up.

Not surprised they resort to that like. There team is weak as f*** in comparison to years gone by.

Never want to see it but I've often wondered how they'd do in a 38 game Premiership season. I honestly think they'd struggle to stay up.

they would struggle with their current team, but there is an argument that says that they would have loads coming in from world wide appeal and sponsorship to be able to spend enough to compete.

can't see why we should let them in mind, may aswell let ajax and anderlecht in aswell.

Aye be amongst the bottom but the counter argument is always they'd have the TV money from the Premiership which they currently don't have. It'll never happen like. More chance a European Super League.

Not surprised they resort to that like. There team is weak as f*** in comparison to years gone by.

they would struggle with their current team, but there is an argument that says that they would have loads coming in from world wide appeal and sponsorship to be able to spend enough to compete.

can't see why we should let them in mind

Spot on.

Aye be amongst the bottom but the counter argument is always they'd have the TV money from the Premiership which they currently don't have. It'll never happen like. More chance a European Super League.

Aye, first few years they'd be lower mid-table imo, then maybe as the sponsorship, TV & prize money increases they'd grow.