The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Take a look at a baseball schedule some time.

Basically what I said on the last page. :lol:

You'd hate the play-off system, JH.

That would be why I don't watch it.

Just because it happens doesn't mean I have to like it :lol:

Sorry I don't wank over Barca and Real like the rest of this place does. I'll keep my mouth shut in the future :lol:

Guest mrainey

i think the score flattered Real

Most def.

More like this one.  :coolsmiley:

http://images.wikia.com/thewire/images/0/00/The_Wire_Dangelo.jpg

Take a look at a baseball schedule some time.

Basically what I said on the last page. :lol:

You'd hate the play-off system, JH.

That would be why I don't watch it.

Just because it happens doesn't mean I have to like it :lol:

Sorry I don't w*** over Barca and Real like the rest of this place does. I'll keep my mouth shut in the future :lol:

Like anyone wanks over Real Madrid. :lol:

Awful keeper. Spurs have got some cracking players but he's a liability.

Odds on that if West Ham go down, they'll replace him with 'Safe Hands' Robert Green :lol:

Robert "Crisp Packet Hands" Green.

Being magnanimous: Spurs actually got into the CL and to the later rounds, whereas we (supporters of Not Spurs on this thread) have spent Wednesday evenings for the last few months playing FIFA / arguing on the internet / watching Coronation Street and salivating over Tina and the Chinese bird.

Being totally honest: thank god for that, the very thought of them winning the CL brings me out in hives.

Being entirely honest: ha ha ha, Gomes.

And once more: ha ha ha, Gomes.

Guest Chubby Jason

They were linked with bringing back Paul Robinson not long ago weren't they? Stupid idea in my opinion but they need a new keeper as much as Arsenal do.

Being magnanimous: Spurs actually got into the CL and to the later rounds, whereas we (supporters of Not Spurs on this thread) have spent Wednesday evenings for the last few months playing FIFA / arguing on the internet / watching Coronation Street and salivating over Tina and the Chinese bird.

Give over man kingdawson has been on here.

Give over man kingdawson has been on here.

Good point.

No offence, but if we ever get another chance at winning Big Cup (*again*), you bozos are history

Do you actually watch football?

Not defending Gomes now because dear me that was a rookie mistake. But saying he's an awful keeper when he kept them in the tie against Milan and he has been the best player on the pitch several times.

He's the most inconsistent keeper ever. He's like a rollercoaster, but calling him awful is harsh.

Guest johnson293

He always looks unhappy mind

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4915/image1forlittleandlarge.jpg

:spit:

Do you actually watch football?

Not defending Gomes now because dear me that was a rookie mistake. But saying he's an awful keeper when he kept them in the tie against Milan and he has been the best player on the pitch several times.

He's the most inconsistent keeper ever. He's like a rollercoaster, but calling him awful is harsh.

A keeper always liable to make a mistake leading to a goal is awful. He's done it 4 times in the last 5 games.