The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Liverpool now 3 points behind Spurs. Unreal.

Pretty much 6 teams fighting it out for the drop now. And I'm highly amused that the order of them is 3 teams starting with B and three teams starting with W.

Ha, Franco Di Santo's wiki page has him being 38 and born in Newcastle as well as:

Di Santo scored his first goal for Wigan in the 90+3rd minute against Sunderland in a glorious 4-2 defeat........ he is still a terrible player though. Unfortunately he never got to play with last seasons hero Jason Scotland. Wigan were relegated at the end of his first season, along with Wolves and West Ham. The season might as well not have been played as they were the bottom three alphabetically before any games were played.

Although he has had a tough first season at Wigan, Di Santo has one of the greatest striker potentials in world football. Give him a lot of playing time and he will grow to 90 on Fifa 11 - higher than Benzema, Suarez, and Lukaku.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

ESPN: "Trouble with the lights, maybes we'll need a LANTERN, but it was LAMPARD that scored." He seemed really pleased with himself too, like had just struck up the most poetic verse in football.  :lol:

ESPN: "Trouble with the lights, maybes we'll need a LANTERN, but it was LAMPARD that scored." He seemed really pleased with himself too, like had just struck up the most poetic verse in football.  :lol:

Fucking hell :lol:

I'm glad I'm not watching live, would have probably died of cringe. I'm still recovering from Tyldesley's Oasis impression.

Coming up to half time & it is, Valencia 0 Real Madrid 4.

Jose resting most of the cup winning team as well.

Higuian and Kaka, shocking backups to bring in ey.  :laugh:

Aye on a par with Shefki & Guthrie imo.

1-6 now.

Shame they're turning it on once the league's already been lost.

Hardly, they are a brilliant team the only reason they don't  stand out is because Barca are in there league. They have lost 3 games & have scored 79 goals in 33 games.

Shame they're turning it on once the league's already been lost.

Hardly, they are a brilliant team the only reason they don't  stand out is because Barca are in there league. They have lost 3 games & have scored 79 goals in 33 games.

True dat.