The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

The maddest thing about the league though is that early on it looked as though Chelsea we're going to piss it, they we're thumping people 6-0 and there was talk of no-one else standing a chance. Then they turned to shot, dropped well off the pace and looked like they would struggle to even finish in the top 4. Fuck knows how they now look to have a great chance of winning the thing again with Man U to play in there next match.

Guest palnese

I heard someone say that their form has gone completely downhill since they signed Torres. The complete opposite is true.

They've won something like 9 of their last 10.

I'd love it if they won the league, the cunts.

Feel sad for Plymouth, what they did for us was lovely. Chuffed that Southampton are back though.....teams promoted from League 1 regularly go for the double promotion. Now to get both Sheffields back!

The maddest thing about the league though is that early on it looked as though Chelsea we're going to piss it, they we're thumping people 6-0 and there was talk of no-one else standing a chance. Then they turned to shot, dropped well off the pace and looked like they would struggle to even finish in the top 4. Fuck knows how they now look to have a great chance of winning the thing again with Man U to play in there next match.

Their opening games were relatively easy so not many seriously thought they were odds-on just because they twatted Wigan and Blackpool.

But yes, poorest quality title race in a fair few years which is fitting since it's been the poorest PL for a while.

Guest Geordiesned

The linesman in the Cardiff v Boro match doesn't seem to know the rules. Giving offsides from throw ins!

Guest Geordiesned

I'd completely forgotten until now but I put a fiver on Boro to win this at 5-1!

Come on Boro!

The linesman in the Cardiff v Boro match doesn't seem to know the rules. Giving offsides from throw ins!

I actually rewound the game on the V+ to make sure I wasn't seeing things :lol: Horrendous.

Good to see Cardiff choking again on the big stage.  No Welsh teams in the Prem please.

The maddest thing about the league though is that early on it looked as though Chelsea we're going to p*ss it, they we're thumping people 6-0 and there was talk of no-one else standing a chance. Then they turned to shot, dropped well off the pace and looked like they would struggle to even finish in the top 4. f*** knows how they now look to have a great chance of winning the thing again with Man U to play in there next match.

Their opening games were relatively easy so not many seriously thought they were odds-on just because they twatted Wigan and Blackpool.

But yes, poorest quality title race in a fair few years which is fitting since it's been the poorest PL for a while.

I wouldn;t say it's been a poor quality race at all, quite the opposite. There's still 3 teams in it if Chelsea win at Old Trafford and Arsenal win at Stoke. Chelsea and Arsenal's final 2 games are against sides with nothing to play for, Man U have to play both Blackburn and Blackpool who have everything to play for