The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I'm looking forward to next season, teams coming up are welcome additions imo. Now just need forest or leeds to take that last spot

Eh? Have you seen the table recently? :lol:

Would appear not mate, forest it is :)

He did say unlikely tbf.

A 6-goal swing is rather asking a lot like.

And Leeds do have QPR away, it's a massive ask for them to reach the playoffs bar some miracle.

I'm looking forward to next season, teams coming up are welcome additions imo. Now just need forest or leeds to take that last spot

Eh? Have you seen the table recently? :lol:

Would appear not mate, forest it is :)

You're lovely. :smitten:

Would like Forest to go up, but Reading have the momentum. Cardiff are turning into the Arsenal of the Championship - its failure after glorious failure.

Wigan and Blackpool being replaced by Norwich, OPR and Forest would be great news for us traditionalists.

The maddest thing about the league though is that early on it looked as though Chelsea we're going to p*ss it, they we're thumping people 6-0 and there was talk of no-one else standing a chance. Then they turned to shot, dropped well off the pace and looked like they would struggle to even finish in the top 4. f*** knows how they now look to have a great chance of winning the thing again with Man U to play in there next match.

f*** knows?? They spent over 70 millions pounds in Jan for starters.

Luiz has been an immediate fix for them, and they wouldn't have made this improvement without him, but 5/7 of that money has gone towards a player who is yet to adjust.

This Pompey squad is a right hotch-potch bunch like.

Only 13 of them are actually contracted to Portsmouth. How the f*** has Ricardo Rocha ended up staying there too?

Is there any other team in England that has two captains from the last World Cup on its books? :lol:

Interesting that none of the teams relegated from the Prem came anywhere near coming back up.

It's not especially surprising. Portsmouth obviously had no chance or intention of immediate promotion given their wretched financial straits. It is a positive that they have survived as a club. Burnley and Hull were both essentially Championship sides bar a few players. I would not expect Blackpool to come straight up when they are relegated and lose their one or two stars.

I'm glad Norwich are back up. Always liked them, but then who doesn't? (apart from Ipswich fans). I don't really care who wins the playoffs as long as it's not boring Reading. Forest would be good because it would feel like the 90s again, Swansea or Cardiff would be interesting purely for the novelty of having a Welsh club in the prem.

Steve McManaman: "Ronaldo is at the same level as Messi. In England everyone loves both Cristiano and Mourinho."

Hard to tell which Spanish team Macca played for.