The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Birmingham are so s*** - not to even mention their fans. How, in a season where Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Spurs are all competing for four trophies... have Birmingham just gone and won one of them.

They tried though, unlike, say, us.

I thought Hughton was a top, top manager, you can't possibly be suggesting that he got it wrong.

Well Pardew actually tried in the FA Cup and still cocked up, so I don't know what that says about him.

And what on earth has Pardew got to do with this discussion? Get a life, man.

NUFC as a club, managers, players and supporters, have taken a ridiculous snobbish attitude to this cup as long as I've been following us.

Not one semi final since 1976... you only have to win about three games to get there!

I'm honestly devastated like, really thought we were going to Europe. :lol:

we're not even 7th at the minute man :lol:

I've been dreaming of playing FC Yakshaggers away on Wednesday nights for weeks now though.

This has pretty much ended our season :(

I'm honestly devastated like, really thought we were going to Europe. :lol:

we're not even 7th at the minute man :lol:

I've been dreaming of playing FC Yakshaggers away on Wednesday nights for weeks now though.

This has pretty much ended our season :(

let's have a relegation scrap instead

especially enjoyed Lawro's "language barrier" comment when the two guys with Polish heritage failed to talk to each other.

If Williamson was there they would still be playing.

Birmingham are so s*** - not to even mention their fans. How, in a season where Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Spurs are all competing for four trophies... have Birmingham just gone and won one of them.

I thought Hughton was a top, top manager, you can't possibly be suggesting that he got it wrong.

Well Pardew actually tried in the FA Cup and still cocked up, so I don't know what that says about him.

You don't see how he fits into this argument?  I think you need a time out.  Get yourself down to a League 1 game and see how Carroll is doing...

Our prospects in the Carling Cup have nothing to do with Pardew, no matter how hard you pretend he does to compliment your perverted agenda.

Pardew has as much to do with this thread as Hughton, who you brought into it.

There's still a chance at Europe, definitely harder, but there's even the possibility we can get seventh and be in.

How?

FA Cup winner leaves a spot for the league, Europa League winner leaves a spot for the league. (If it's City, or maybe Liverpool).

There's still a chance at Europe, definitely harder, but there's even the possibility we can get seventh and be in.

How?

If City (or Liverpool *shudder*) win the Europa League.

So if Arsenal had won and Liverpool won the Europa, we could've gotten to Europe with EIGHTH?

That just made me sadder :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Kevin Philips didn't get a medal too, did he?  :dave:

Fuck me, aye.

Carr, Oba, Bowyer and fucking Ratboy.

:dave: :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave: